Where in the hell is the OFF TOPIC THREAD on the forum?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may rock but it's also, to me anyway, just noise. How about we head down south and let several members of a band take the lead at one point or another in a song, kind of like this from 40 years ago:

Mark,

I consider myself an Objectivist more than anything else. And that requires that I vote Republican. Otherwise, I'm voting for the totalitarian, socio-communist wasteland that the likes of Robert Riech has had planned for us for decades; that the WEF is now attempting to impose upon us.

Truth be told, we're all Objectivists. It's just a few of us actually admit it. All it takes is to honestly ask the question of ourselves.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Brad it's good to see someone else like yourself has mentioned the WEF evil cabal ,,something I have spoke of some time ago now. ..

Brad it's good to see someone else like yourself has mentioned the WEF evil cabal ,,something I have spoke of some time ago now. ..
David,

Yup. Klaus Schwab is easily the most dangerous man on the planet right now.

The Great Reset

And they are implimenting things like the Cloward Piven Strategy to make it happen.

None of this is due to incompetence. It is entirely intentional.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

David,

Yup. Klaus Schwab is easily the most dangerous man on the planet right now.

The Great Reset

And they are implimenting things like the Cloward Piven Strategy to make it happen.

None of this is due to incompetence. It is entirely intentional.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

Edward Mandell House back in the early 1900s basically drew up a plan ..I will have to find the transcript i have from House himself , it all made sense after reading it all those years ago,and after I read it I was disgusted ...And we all fell for it..

Last edited:
Edward Mandell House back in the mid 1800s basically drew up a plan ..I will have to find the transcript i have from House himself , it all made sense after reading it all those years ago,and after I read it I was disgusted ...And we all fell for it..
David,

Yup. House was a real life Grima Wormtongue.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

THIS... ! THIS ABOVE.. IS' THE LIBERAL MIND... .. i have a theory on this but wont share it here..

then I go back to...

Yo.. Kevin dude.. have we ever raced together? If so I am sorry I don't remember that!

Grim

Amen, Mike... and I'm quite sure our theories parallel- in the same direction.

A dog is not the new cat, a boy/girl is not the new girl/boy, etc., etc.

I was accused, by a particular individual here, of being 'a racist' because I don't care for Obama. Guess what?... I didn't 'play the race card', and skin pigmentation has nothing to do with it...
Once a community organizin' ghetto rat, always a community organizin' ghetto rat. Skin pigmentation has nothing to do with the character within... Choice does, and choices are based around ones inward feelings of self- good or bad.

Liberals truly don't like themselves, hence their irrational, and untrue, perspective of reality.
Reality is the state of the world as it ACTUALLY exists, not some liberal, idealistic notion there of. try the dictionary, libs!)
Liberals think 'everyone has their own reality'. They've gravely misinterpreted perception for reality.
And perception can emanate from a mind besieged with a plethora of problems- mental illness, lack of self esteem, broken spirituality, etc.
Reality is truth. Period.
Projecting, blame gaming, calling a cat a dog, a woman a man, ad infinitum, are all the conditions of a mind and soul given over to depravity.

And, oh, I don't give a **** what color your wife's skin is!... it's character that counts, and the Good Lord has given us the agency of free will there.

Have a great weekend, all my true American Patriot friends... and the rest of you?...
WAKE THE HELL UP!

Peace/Out

He's beautiful Tim!

Here's my last guy, Casey "Ryback" of Live Oak.

He kept squirming around and wouldn't hold still for the picture so I grabbed him to steady.

Casey & Pappa.JPG

Casey.jpg

Here's Casey in action at the training yard....

07-11-09_2034.jpg

Here he is in action, charming a customer at a local cigar lounge I used to frequent.

Casey Cigar Store.JPG

Another all star from my lineup, Beau Geste "Gettin' it Done"...

Beau Cropped.JPG

BTW: Joe Biden is still a worthless, lying loser...

Last edited:
Like it, I can understand every word in the lyrics, unlike a lot of the stuff coming out now that is just someone screaming into a mic while someone beats the crap out of a set of drums and they call it a song
Hey Mark.....

(I think you'll like this one Grim....)

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

Back