Where in the hell is the OFF TOPIC THREAD on the forum?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew you guys would enjoy that ABC News interview :>)

Seems to me that just about any Republican (or anyone), who speaks against Trump, gets the same disdain or harsh criticism. It’s ridiculous.

I regularly watch, both, mainstream media (ie. ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.,…) and FOX News (well, as much as I can stomach), for years now. It drives my wife crazy. But I feel you have to these days (it’s healthy). I prefer to know how “each side” are seeing things.

Personally, at this point in time, I really don’t care whether the President represents, either, Republican or Democrat party. Just want the most properly educated and trustworthy leader to represent the most powerful position in the free world. And not Donald Trump.

I’m not thoroughly impressed with Biden (or Kamala) either. Not happy with the Afghanistan outcome, the recent laxed handling of COVID testing, or the border situation.

I feel we can do much better as a country. There are a number of (other) corporate-types (or “outsiders”) who could provide competent presidential leadership.

Last edited:
While I will agree, Trump is a wildcard, at least he tried to do everything he said he would. Biden has failed to do anything he said he would and has failed to even try to follow the Presidential oath he took almost a year ago. Sounds to me like he needs to be impeached for failure to do his job. Same goes for the so-called VP, Kamala Harris. She has done nothing, other than hide from the public and make excuses as to why the country has had an open border and done nothing to stop the flood of illegals crossing it.

^^^ The "Open Border" strategy is very simple. Amnesty and locate them into red states prioritized by the number of electoral college votes.

It's actually a brilliant strategy. Same holds true for vote harvesting by ensuring "voting rights" and mail-in balloting and blocking voter ID. How could any adult function in today's world not carrying some kind of state sponsored ID? Would love to hear the Pelosi blabbering explanation for that load of BS.

Trump is and always has been arrogant and obnoxious but the office of the President is not a popularity contest. He for the most part actually did what he said he was going to do. There is no denying where we were as a country during his term. Best economy in over 50 years. Record low unemployment especially for minorities. Record GDP growth. Lower taxes. Better border security. I can go on but you get the point. Trump tried to run the country like a business which we need to do. Where he F'd up was in part using the same strategy. He didn't clean house like all his predecessors did, instead he decided to let people prove themselves which in the normal business world is what you do. That proved to be a huge mistake as the deeply embedded opposition worked against him from day one. Yeah he may not have drained the swamp but he got it low enough to expose the incredible level of muck on both sides. As a person I don't like him and never did but I'll take mean tweets, $1.50 gallon gas and a rockin' economy over the schitt show we have now and had before him.......

I know this thread has been, more or less, dead for the past 2.5 months but, as the news unfolds, it might be time to bring it back for a bit.
Once again, "the laptop" is in the news. What was once called "Russian Disinformation" is now being brought out as being at least partially, if not fully, legit. Seems kind of funny how it was suppressed for over a year and, all of a sudden, it's being reported on again. I know, it's not a mainstream news story. It is, however, not being silenced and that says something. Is this due to the country's being fed up with the failures of the Biden administration? Could it be due to the Clinton's campaign being implicated as funding and perpetuating the false "Russia/Trump collusion" claims? Seems to me that "someone" is going to benefit from Joe and Hunter being looked at, that is above and beyond the tax evasion and money laundering investigation already running on Hunter. Who knows, maybe we might even find out who's actually running the White House since, as we all know, IT'S NOT JOE BIDEN!!!!!!

And things are starting to get more interesting:
  • Australian news has picked up on the story and has applauded the reporter that originally posted it back in October 2020
  • None of the 50 "intelligence experts" that signed the letter saying the laptop was "Russian misinformation" are willing to admit they were wrong or that anyone did anything remotely questionable
  • Things are starting to be talked about that shows how "compromised" Joe Biden actually is and how it's affecting not only his Presidency but events worldwide
  • The mainstream news sources are finally starting to admit that poles point to Joe Biden losing the 2020 election if they and "big tech" had not suppressed the laptop story and everything/everyone that had anything to do with it
Could we be seeing legal action and impeachments looming on the horizon for all that were involved in what can only be called a conspiracy or cover up? Guess we'll just need to wait and see

^^^ Hillary and rest of democratic sleaze are too well connected for anything to ever stick.
Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some that get hammered starting in January. What also wouldn't surprise me is to see Joe Biden impeached or "Article 25"ved by the end of next March.
Then again, since there's already proof that the Clinton campaign was directly involved with the "Russian Collusion" fraud and Hunter Biden is being investigated for money laundering, failing to register as a foreign lobbyist and (until he took out a $1,000,000+ loan) tax evasion while paying a cut to "The Big Man", that being "Pappa Joe", on many of his "questionable" business deals, I seriously doubt the Clintons or Bidens will come out of this unscathed. Then again, if Hunter is tried while Joe is in office, we all know he will get a Presidential Pardon" and never see a day of jail time. IF Joe is impeached or removed using Article 25 before Hunter is tried, it wouldn't surprise me to see Hunter and Joe sharing a jail cell

Last edited:
Democrats get caught time and again for vote tampering and nothing ever comes of it - just a smattering of isolated prosecution.

Liberals control the media in large part.

Look at the crap that gets spewed about "climate change" and how shutting down the Keystone pipeline was somehow "good" for mankind. So, Mr. Potato-head takes office and gasoline doubled in less than 12 months of him being in office.

Follow the money is the game and it's definitely not of interest to the media. Neither was Donna Brazile when she openly admitted to giving Hillary Clinton's handlers the questions that would be asked in the presidential debates with Donald Trump ahead of the debate so they could prepare the scripted answers.

See any liberals openly condemn that crap? See any of them complain about ANTIFA and BLM burning down our cities?

I'd like nothing more than to see Hillary and Joe in jail.

Last edited:
Guys,

Posted on OffShoreOnly:

--------------------
It appears that gas prices are polling bad for the Dems so something has to be done. Now insiders warn that Team Biden is negotiating an insanely bad deal with the terrorist state of Iran in order to get more oil on the market. For the sake of slightly lower gas prices, Team Biden is willing to pretend that the terrorist state of Iran is not actually a terrorist state - which it obviously is. The deal is being mediated and negotiated by.......Russia - the very country that team Biden is trying to sanction into oblivion for their invasion of Ukraine.

There are of course carve-outs for Russia in the Iran deal for being the broker, carve outs that moot some of the very sanctions that Team Biden is putting on Russia. It all sounds convoluted and crazy but Team Biden really wants that Iranian oil on the market. So despite the insanity of having Russia broker a deal at the same time we are nearly at war with them, Team Biden pushes on for this deal.......brokered by Russia.......in the midst of crushing Russia with crippling sanctions.

Not even Iran launching rockets at our embassy in Iraq is enough to put Team Biden off of this deal. Team Biden apparently have no principles and no clue of how bad and weak this makes the USA look on the world stage. Biden could instead lift halts on US producers to get more of our own oil to market, but that would anger the Progressive Left. Can't have that. It gets better.........actually it gets worse.

When the new Iran deal is completed Team Biden will again enrich Iran with a boatload of cash and allow them to fund their proxy war in Yemen, and wage it against the USA's longtime Middle-east ally, Saudi Arabia. Saudi is so pissed over this deal that Saudi recently refused to even take phone calls from the POTUS - which is unprecedented. Not to mention how mad this makes our other strategic partner in the region, Israel. In response, Saudi announced they are talking with our mortal enemy, China, about settling oil trades in the Chinese Yuan instead of the US dollar. That should scare you.

If enough counties follow suit and drop the US dollar for business settlements, it will mean the end of the US dollar as the world's reserve currency. If that happens the whole house of cards that is the USA's ever-expanding and massive debt would suddenly come tumbling due, as would our days of enjoying a higher standard of living because we would no longer be able to print money seemingly without consequence. If that happens the price of a gallon of gas in our devalued currency will make your hair stand on end, as will the price of everything else.

Be afraid. These guys have no clue......... or worse, maybe some of them do.

--------------------------

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

The only hope we have, if the deal is made, would be that any and all treaties must be approved by the Congress. It wouldn't surprise me if the Senate(namely Joe Mansion(sp)) voted it down, forcing the hand of the White House.

Democrats get caught time and again for vote tampering and nothing ever comes of it - just a smattering of isolated prosecution.
You almost get it. There are no prosecutions. The DNC and RNC are private corporations, NOT public democratic institutions. Therefore both the DNC and RNC can rig there primaries any way the see fit. Republicans don't have to do that, because they are the authoritarian party, and eventually all line up rank and file. Where the DNC however, is "inclusionary" and therefore must rig the primaries to make sure only neo-liberals (a word you do not understand) get to the general election...which is not rigged.

"Liberals control the media in large part." >>>In economic terms, the only "liberal" as in classical liberal economics, is Bernie Sanders. He is a "keynesian economics" guy. Which is the economics we used to get out of the Great depression and the economic system we had until 1981, when Reaganomics is now our economic policy. Which brings me to this term again "neo-liberalism", is Reaganomics, and the Democratic party adopted Reaganomics after Bill Clinton ran on Reaganomics and won. Clinton called himself 'the new Democrats'. So back to your statement of "Liberals control the media in large part." Actually Neo-liberals, control all the media....including FOX. Democrats adopting Reaganomics drove the Republicans so far to the right, they are now dabbling in fascism...

You almost get it. There are no prosecutions. The DNC and RNC are private corporations, NOT public democratic institutions. Therefore both the DNC and RNC can rig there primaries any way the see fit. Republicans don't have to do that, because they are the authoritarian party, and eventually all line up rank and file. Where the DNC however, is "inclusionary" and therefore must rig the primaries to make sure only neo-liberals (a word you do not understand) get to the general election...which is not rigged.

"Liberals control the media in large part." >>>In economic terms, the only "liberal" as in classical liberal economics, is Bernie Sanders. He is a "keynesian economics" guy. Which is the economics we used to get out of the Great depression and the economic system we had until 1981, when Reaganomics is now our economic policy. Which brings me to this term again "neo-liberalism", is Reaganomics, and the Democratic party adopted Reaganomics after Bill Clinton ran on Reaganomics and won. Clinton called himself 'the new Democrats'. So back to your statement of "Liberals control the media in large part." Actually Neo-liberals, control all the media....including FOX. Democrats adopting Reaganomics drove the Republicans so far to the right, they are now dabbling in fascism...
Kyle,

This is almost funny enough to laugh at. I don't even know where to begin....

Just suffice it to say if your boi Bernie had his way, none of us would be complaining about not being able to run our boats enough. We'd all be too busy praising the chandeliers hanging above our plentiful breadlines.

The ONE point I HAVE to counter, though... Keyensian economics is the economic system that FDR used to prolong the Great Depression by at least an estimated six years.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Too bad that article is on MSN. In case you've forgotten, MSN is the same company of MSNDC, a company that helped push the story about Trump/Russian Collusion and that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian Disinformation

Latest posts

Back