What People Fear Most

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST ?

This is pathetic, but darn funny when you think about it for a moment.

Two magazines, Country Living (95.99% white readership) andEbony /Jet (99.99% black readership) did surveys on "WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST?"

The results were interesting, to say the least...

Country Living magazine's top three answers were:

1. Nuclear war/terrorist attack in U.S

2. Child/spouse dying

3. Terminal illness

Ebony / Jet magazine's top three answers were:

1. Ghosts

2. Dogs

3. Registered mail

No Kidding... And these are the people who put Obama over the top; what would you expect?

AND TO GO ALONG WITH ALL OF THIS, I'LL SHARE TWO QUOTES, ONE PITIFUL AND ONE GREAT!

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me, as we change it."-- Barack Obama

''Life's tough, pilgrim, and it's even tougher if you're stupid.''-- John Wayne

Living in a mixed race neighborhood, owning dogs sure keeps them at bay. I'd rather have ghosts though as you don't have to feed them plus they don't drop yard bombs all over the place!

1. Ghosts

2. Dogs

3. Registered mail

No Kidding... And these are the people who put Obama over the top; what would you expect?

You should so some research and find out what the voting percentages are/were during this election and elections of the past. You might be surprised at how little of an effect as you put it "these people" had.

I know it was an e-mail sent to you but dang, really?

1. Ghosts

2. Dogs

3. Registered mail

You should so some research and find out what the voting percentages are/were during this election and elections of the past. You might be surprised at how little of an effect as you put it "these people" had.

I know it was an e-mail sent to you but dang, really?
Lighten up "Frances"

Back