• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What do used pipes go for?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Red Machine

I have some new and some used pipes I should clean out, about 20 of them. Most are 67 pipes, a few 45 pipes. All brands - OPS, AB, Muck, Irwin, Cooper, MAC, etc.

Some of them I can't identify. I'll have to take some photos and maybe via that route they can be identified.

Should I sell the lot or individually?

Don't PM me yet, I'm dropping this egg and then off for a Honey-do afternoon. I'll try to take some photos later.

You'll make more selling individually in most cases. As for worth? Depends on condition, cut & if so how much & of course what they are. I'm interested in any 67 parabolics BTW. :p

Pipes I have ID'd:

OPS 6270 brand new

OPS 6280 brand new (not really sure which is which as both boxes have similar labels) one of these has a step in the divergent cone as it starts.

SOLD AB black pipe - looks to be a 45 size, 15"all, pressure fitting

MAC muffled 15cc size, 2 of these, one is polished w/o a bracket, the other has the welded on bracket, pressure fittings

CMB black muffled pipe, seems to be a 45 size, but could be a 67 size. 7" from inlet to weld, 16" overall

Prather 60 nitro pipe, 8" to band, 14.25" overall, pressure fitting

MAC nitro 60 pipe, 8" to power band, 14" overall, pressure fitting

Irwin quiet 60 pipe, 8" to weld, 14" overall, pressure fitting

Cooper 60 quiet pipe, last years version, with fitting and MAC/CMB header attached

Have a Muck 45 pipe as well, nitro, 8" to the weld, 13" overall, pressure fitting

CMD Parabolic 67 pipe, 7.5" to the ring, 14.25" overall, has pressure fitting

I have to get to the others later.

Last edited by a moderator:
John Borden tells me that Steve is running a batch of the Muck 60 pipes, and that he shoukld have some to sell when they are ready.

Pipes I have ID'd:
OPS 6270 brand new

OPS 6280 brand new (not really sure which is which as both boxes have similar labels) one of these has a step in the divergent cone as it starts.

SOLD AB black pipe - looks to be a 45 size, 15"all, pressure fitting

MAC muffled 15cc size, 2 of these, one is polished w/o a bracket, the other has the welded on bracket, pressure fittings

CMB black muffled pipe, seems to be a 45 size, but could be a 67 size. 7" from inlet to weld, 16" overall

Prather 60 nitro pipe, 8" to band, 14.25" overall, pressure fitting

MAC nitro 60 pipe, 8" to power band, 14" overall, pressure fitting

Irwin quiet 60 pipe, 8" to weld, 14" overall, pressure fitting

Cooper 60 quiet pipe, last years version, with fitting and MAC/CMB header attached

Have a Muck 45 pipe as well, nitro, 8" to the weld, 13" overall, pressure fitting

CMD Parabolic 67 pipe, 7.5" to the ring, 14.25" overall, has pressure fitting

I have to get to the others later.
I still have more I need to inventory.

I will try to take some photos of the pipes I still have and post a link tonight so they can be assessed. I'll try to put a ruler next to them and some labels of the ones I can identify. Some I cannot, but you will.

Pete

interested in the ops 6280 .67 size let me know how much please thanks if it is still around???

Latest posts

Back