• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted, Nova Rossi Long Stroke

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Herzog

Guys,

I'm looking for a Nova Rossi Long stroke to put on my boat. I have a Mac that I will sell if anyone is interrested. The motor that I am looing for is the 2000 / 2001 model I think. I'm not that farmiliar with them, so bear with me. If you think you have what I want, or if you know someone who might, shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks,

Chris Herzog

Sam,

The motor that I am looking for has the alum head not anodized that is round. If you know Mr. Willie and Chris Huff, it's the motor that they run. Is the motor that you have set-up for an outboard or will I need a PTO, Carb, and Crank?

The Mac that I have in fairly new, I have only about three or four tanks through it. If you have what I'm looking for maybe we can do some horse trading. Let me know!

My cell # is 504-415-1939 my work e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris Herzog

Latest posts

Back