• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Maus Champ 3.5 tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodney, he is in the reserves...... and this was his weekend. He told me last that, he was going to try and email you tonight when he returns. he stays pretty busy, but he will get with ya..

~James

James,

That's cool. I've noticed all the pretenders out there with an Rcboatsetc.....e-mail address like me! Thought maybe he sent it to the wrong guy...LOL :lol:

Rodney, Bryan said he was sending the hull out to you the other day, I take it you guys worked something out?

~James

James,

Thanks for helping me out. Your buddy was very cool. I gave him $128 for the boat and shipping. He threw in the servo and the receiver so I'm very happy.

I had offered him $100 for the boat and he asked if that was with the servos, so I told him I felt I was already getting a good deal for $100 so I didn't expect that stuff. Turns out he gave them to me any how.

Any how, Thanks for your help! :D

Awesome, glad I could help out!

Shoot some pics when you get that thing painted....lol

~James

James,

Yeah will do. I was gonna paint it to match my 7.5 Maus. But now I'm thinking of doing it Anti-Freeze green with green ghost flames and a hint of pearl. ;)

Back