• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Maus Champ 3.5 tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Okay guys, look through the cob webs in your garage and let me kow if you have an old Maus 3.5 champ tunnel hull you'll sell me or be willing to trade me something for. I have to trade a great condition Picco .90, I have a great condition 12mm crank K&B complete, or an OPS .21 engine.

Rodney, If it falls through, I know someone who has one thats never seen water sitting in his garage.......

~James

:) James,

Can you get me the price he'd sell it for?? Maybe I'll put it together a s my mod boat, one stock one mod....sweettttttttttt

No, its not Will, Its the same guy that i got my engine from, been sitting in his garage for 7 years or so, never made it to the water. I have never seen it but Ill get a pic of it and a price for you by tonight.

~James

Rodney, Like I said I have never seen this boat before now....lol He says he was in the process of preparing to paint it, getting all of the pinholes out and stuff and then quit mesing with it. It has never been in the water though.

I am still waiting on a price, are you still interested?

~James

P.S he says he can more pics if you want to see a certain area. let me know...

pic 2

PS this is just for the hull......

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

I-Cho-wa-wa....he sure was filling some pinholes....LOL :lol: :lol:

I'll take it, I just need to know the price as long as it's resonable. I'm already getting clowned by my friends for buying outdated tunnels....LOL :lol:

Oh, the one pix that I would like is of the bottom. Apparently there were three versions of this boat and one had an unrunnable bottom.

Ok Ill tell him and get it to you tonight. He was out of town earlier this week, thats why it took so long before....

~James

Hi Rodney

That looks a bit different to mine - I will have to post a few pics over to you

GTR,

post them if here if possible. I tried to post the ones of the boat I'm buying but when the guy sent therm he didn't minimize them. I tried to edit them but it doesn't work.

Rodney.......He said he would "like" to get 150.00 for it. but its negotiable......LOL

I would like to give him your emaill addy if you want to pursue it, he'll come down.

I think he would probably do it for 75, once he is reminded its a 10 year old design, and looks like he!!

LMK, ~James

Back