• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Any nice JVS Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
Thought I'd throw this out there and see what happens. I'm looking for any of the old JVS hulls i.e. "Claimjumper", Sport Hydro's, Mono's etc. from the 70's & early 80's. I'm wanting the classic metalflake finish don't care what color. JVS was "Jeff and Vern Schmidt" as I recall out of Hemet/Fountain Valley CA.

e-mail me direct at [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks, Tom

Thought I'd throw this out there and see what happens. I'm looking for any of the old JVS hulls i.e. "Claimjumper", Sport Hydro's, Mono's etc. from the 70's & early 80's. I'm wanting the classic metalflake finish don't care what color. JVS was "Jeff and Vern Schmidt" as I recall out of Hemet/Fountain Valley CA.

e-mail me direct at [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks, Tom

i have one of vern's personal boats unfinished and needs finish work, such as mounting the cowl and radio box..ect. has all hardware and new ops 67 rear exhaust.. make me a real offer on this peice of history and i might let her go. it is blue metal flake and silver..like i said new and unfinished and perfect condition. i can send pics ..get ahold of me at [email protected]

tk

Latest posts

Back