• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JVS Nostalgia Hulls wanted to purchase

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
I'm looking for any nice old JVS hulls if anyone has anything they want to sell. I'd prefer the metalflake gel-coat versions over plain white.

JVS was out of Fountain Valley and later; Hemet, CA and built some really neat all glass monos, sport hydros and the famous claimjumper in the late 70's and thru the Mid 80's. It was Jeff and Very Schmidt (if memory serves me correct).

I would be interested in anything from the JVS brand if you're looking to sell.

I collect the boats, not to sell them; but admire and preserve.

Contact: Tom Schaeffer, 816-536-3703 or [email protected] or [email protected]

thnaks, Tom

I'm looking for any nice old JVS hulls if anyone has anything they want to sell. I'd prefer the metalflake gel-coat versions over plain white.

JVS was out of Fountain Valley and later; Hemet, CA and built some really neat all glass monos, sport hydros and the famous claimjumper in the late 70's and thru the Mid 80's. It was Jeff and Very Schmidt (if memory serves me correct).

thnaks, Tom
Jeff and Vern built some really good boats. I had all 3 mono sizes and a couple of their hydros. I wish they were still around and building bigger boats for gas engines.

I heard that Vern had passed away about 25 years ago and I have lo idea what happened to Jeff. Last I heard, he was working for Larry Minor on his top fuel dragsters.

thnaks, Tom
I have this one,

100_0980.JPG

100_0979.JPG

100_0987.JPG

Latest posts

Back