• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8th Scale Hydro Wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
Thought I'd throw it out there as I'm wanting to purchase a nice 1/8th Scale hydro complete RTR or less engine but must otherwise be complete and painted etc.

Specifically turbine hulls preferred and would really be interested in the Smokin Joes, Winston Eagle, Red/White Budweiser, Circus Circus or Close Call. Will consider other hulls and a nice "Cab-Over" Pickelfork too. No BS have cash just missed out a while back on a couple but I'm ready now.

Give me a shout at: [email protected]

thanks, Tom

Thought I'd throw it out there as I'm wanting to purchase a nice 1/8th Scale hydro complete RTR or less engine but must otherwise be complete and painted etc.
Specifically turbine hulls preferred and would really be interested in the Smokin Joes, Winston Eagle, Red/White Budweiser, Circus Circus or Close Call. Will consider other hulls and a nice "Cab-Over" Pickelfork too. No BS have cash just missed out a while back on a couple but I'm ready now.

thanks, Tom
Tom I will be selling a Bud T-4 turn key RTR (minus TX/RX) about mid to late August (or whenever I can finish painting it). I have one person who has expressed serious interest in the boat. If they pass you can be next in line if you feel like waiting that long. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Photos are on the way..
Geez, I was hoping to have the opportunity to purchase the boat w/o being run over in the process. I already requested pic's and price, what's the price please? [email protected] thank you. Tom

If you want to buy the boat, offer him the money! It isn't sold yet.

Bud boat is still for sale not has stated they would take it.. so it is open to the first one to say they will take it...

thanks, Tom
I have a like new 1/8th. scale Miss Budweiser less motor but with servos and lots of extra parts. This is one of the last Proboats manufactured before Bud was no more contracted. It has been in the water once. It geneates a lot of attention at events

Gary

Your boat is a gas boat not a 1/8 nitro boat.. Big difference... But still a nice boat...

Latest posts

Back