w/type servo in .12FF?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba

Ive built the .12 fire fighter rigger and im trying to figure out what type of servo will fit in the radio box. I probably will use a Futaba standard S3003 and put it in side ways. If yall have any sugestions please tell me!!

Matt

Hey Bubba! Try the S3102. It is a lot smaller than the standard, but it is a high torque servo. Not too pricey, either.

MikeP uses them in his .21 rigger.

Hammer

Thanks Tom ;D

P.S. Hammer ive herd about the S3102... It sounds like a very nice servo!I went to towerhobbies and looked at the price...toooooo much for me :'( Ill try to get my mom to pay for half of it.

Matt

tower offers a great little servo under the tower 2000 brand name. same specs as the hitec 225 but a little cheaper and a one year replacement warranty

I avoid the 3003's like the plague. I've had some that came with Futaba radios and each one went south in no time. It didn't matter if they went into a car or boat. I watched a buddy auger in his 3-D plane last summer from one failing that was hooked to an aileron. The 148 is almost identical in every way but I've had much better luck with them.

Back