G30 cowl.....also will fit JDs WOF tunnel designs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I pulled the part for Dan this morning and it had a ton of dry spots. It is just too cold to get the glass to wet out well. I need to get the garage warmer. So I will be doing some needed repairs to mold this week and then try and pull some parts on the weekend. Hopefully I can get it warm enough. 15 degrees makes a huge difference. 45* now.
Mike

Dale, I pulled Dans today is it had no issues this time. Yours are the next batch up. Cleaning mold as we speak for PVA.
Mike

Hi Mike,

are you still making the G30 cowls, USPS is sending to Australia again with normal non express pricing, I was wanting to order a couple of cowls is possible

thanks

Shane

I have one in stock atm. Give me a week or so. How many were you thinking? I also need to ask my guy what the shipping will be. Still is gonna be a little high. Costing about 18-20 just in the states.
Mike

Dale,
Shanes order has left the building. I have the mold with PVA drying ATM. Went and picked up 15 more yrds of 6oz today since I ran out just on that last cowl. I have one more to lay up for a local guy and then it is on to your three. Well maybe he will wait since I think I will have 3 done before I see him again. Yep, jsut check. Wont see him till sept 17. Your the next 3 up. Should be done sometime later next week.
Thanks
Mike

Dale,
Shanes order has left the building. I have the mold with PVA drying ATM. Went and picked up 15 more yrds of 6oz today since I ran out just on that last cowl. I have one more to lay up for a local guy and then it is on to your three. Well maybe he will wait since I think I will have 3 done before I see him again. Yep, jsut check. Wont see him till sept 17. Your the next 3 up. Should be done sometime later next week.
Thanks
Mike
Sounds good,
Thanks
Dale

Cowls arrived today Mike, thanks very much, they look great and postage was pretty quick

cheers

Shane

I had to reload on materials for cowl making. Unfortunately I need to up the price of the cowls to reflect the price increase we are seeing in this day and age. Thanks Joe. The US dollar does not go as far these day.

That being said, the price is now 55 per cowl and 20 for shipping.

Dale,
You have a PM about your order that will be ready to ship on Monday.

Sorry again yall
Mike

Back