Vision Craft Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Vision Craft 20, and I gotta say the quality is top notch! Thanks Shawn. :)

Has anyone gotten a written setup sheet or instructions with their 20 Vision? I can use a copy if one exists.

Hey John,

There is no 'setup sheet' as such...what are you running? MOD?

I will put together a bit of a sheet for you on what I run and info I have gotten from Shaun over time.

Kris

OK My setup is as follows.

Nova35PLUS Modded by OZSPEC Hobbies

Cooper Pipe

Orlic Carby

OS lower unit, modified by myself to accept K&B Bolt Pattern

Out of the mold Visioncraft 20, have not even sanded/scuffed the sponson bottoms

Grim/ABC 40X53 2 blade prop, with some added 'plier cup' (meaning I used my normal pliers and gave it a bit of EH, ill try that)

CoG is at 200mm from back of sponsons (27%)

I am running a Hitec 5645 for steering, HS82MG for throttle and HS 81 for 3rd...they sit end for end in the radio box, (steering at the rear)

I am running a 900mAh 'hump' pack mae from AAA Eneloop cells which sit up front and my Rx on top

I have 60g (2.12Oz) of lead in the nose, 30g in the radio box, just infront of the throttle servo, 150g behind the radio box.

Total setup weight is around 2700g (6Lb)

The front of my cavplate is set at 34.5mm (1.26") from setup board, at the drive dog it is 33mm(1.30"). this means the bottom of my bullet is 2.2mm (.087") from the setup board

gallery_78_1116_8499.jpg

gallery_78_1116_51638.jpg

No worries John,

I just need Shawn to sponsor me so I can make it to the WTC!!!

Cheers

Kris

What color gelcoat are the 40 Vision available in? Can the top and bottom be different colors? What is the turn-around time to get one at present? Price still $300 plus shipping? Thanks, James

What color gelcoat are the 40 Vision available in? Can the top and bottom be different colors? What is the turn-around time to get one at present? Price still $300 plus shipping? Thanks, James
Hey James, the colors I can get are blue,red,yellow,black,orange,green and of coarse white. To add a second color is another 20.00. Usually when I two colors, I do the deck and the cowl the same color and the bottom white, but I can do pretty much what ever you want just let me know what you are looking for, thanks Shawn

Vision 20 just won the Carribean Masters in Aus, another set the fastest heat time in Australia at around 1:26 driving out in lane 6 and through traffic! Somewhere in the 95 km/h in the straights, not much less in the turns ;)

Kris

Hey Shawn, I need a new Vision ASAP. Mine was cut in half over the weekend and sank. It was a great boat so thanks. How much? How soon can I get? And how much to Buffalo NY? Thanks Tom

The Vision 20 FE Tunnel is a great boat. I just received a 2nd place finish in B/P-Spec Tunnel for the weekend a couple of weeks ago at the D.12 points race in Centreville, VA. Here are a few shots that were taken by Pete Welty (Maryland FE)....The green tunnel is my Vision, The multi colored one is Dick Loebs ML PS295 (FE) and the yellow tunnel is James Beasley's nitro Lynx....These guys are very good drivers and are tough to beat.

Love my Vision... Shawn builds a great tunnel!

-Kent

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

Vision FE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back