Vision Craft Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to order your 20 tunnel in white, without the radio box if there is any discount that way as I will be doing FE with it. What is the cost shipped to Greenville, NC 27858. You can PM me the info back, I am messaging on my phone right now an pm's are a pain to send from it. I can pay today, Thanks, Mike Luszcz

Will there be any Vision Craft 40's racing in Charelston next week?

Rocky

SHAWN TELL GINA THAT BEHIND ALL MEN IS A WOMEN THAT WORKS AND KEEPS THE MANS ROOM CLEAN. MEANING THE GARAGE . AND BEHIND ALL WOWEN IS A MAN THAT FIGURES OUT HOW NOT TO CHANGE DIAPERS WASH CLOTHES WASH DISHES OR COOK. BUT WE GET LAST WORD (YES DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! ) JUST KIDDING MAYBE. SE YA GARY

Hey everyone,

This is my first time posting here on IW and I just wanted to let everyone in the market for a great 20 or 40 tunnel know about my boats.First the 20 boat is totally new and so far has done very well on the race course. The first boat out of the mold went to the tunnel championships and placed 3rd overall in both stock and mod class. It also won 1st place in both classes at our one-day race series this past weekend in Florida. The 40 boat has been around for a couple of years and has won many big races. In 2008, it won at the Winter Nationals and the tunnel championships. All boats are hand laid and come with radio boxes. They also come with cowling hardware and glassed in aluminum in the transom for tapping. Multiple colors are available. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, but this is where the tunnel guys hang out. Anyone interested please contact me.

Thanks,

Shawn

Recieved my wifes Vision Craft40 other day what a nice boat cant wait to get it in the water if it warm up here in Florida

The current points leader in our club runs a vision with a OS,stock. It is a nice running rig!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, just to let those who are interested, the new 40 hull is almost complete.I have pulled a hull and deck, will post pics later. the cowling mold should be done later this week. Thanks Shawn

Latest posts

Back