Vision Craft Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I'm No. 1 on the list. Can't wait to see the new boat Shawn.

Rocky

I hope I'm No. 1 on the list. Can't wait to see the new boat Shawn.

Rocky
i think i shall be the first one,...but we will see..lol :D i have been waiting since like december??? rich or shawn can you get ahold of me i have a request for mine please. thanks

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so I'm up on this right.

This is a 7.5 hull? How much? Is this O. K. A. the shaman?

Just so I'm up on this right.

This is a 7.5 hull? How much? Is this O. K. A. the shaman?

[/quote Hey, sorry it took so long to reply, yes it is a 40 boat. It is 35 1/4 long, and it is nothing like a shaman. They sell for 300.00. Thanks for your interest

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to let everyone know what great running hulls the Vision boats are! I have a 20 boat with a Mac/Lawless combo that handles as well as my Roadrunner but better in small chop. I also have a 40 boat that I put twin OS21s on for my Dad that is also just an awesome boat. Build quality on both boats was immaculate and shipping was fine to Australia. Below is a pic of my Dads 40 boat.

Cheers Nigel.

double trouble 2.JPG

Got my 2 new Vision Craft's today. "WOW" they look great Shawn. I can't wait to get them in the water.

Rocky Will

PM sent, asking wheather the vision craft version 1 boat still available. Kul
Hmmm... Version 1??? Whatever version I got is beautiful!....looks just like the lime green one in the pics in the above threads. :D

-Kent

PM sent, asking wheather the vision craft version 1 boat still available. Kul
Hmmm... Version 1??? Whatever version I got is beautiful!....looks just like the lime green one in the pics in the above threads. :D

-Kent
Hi Kent, I do agree with you either one is nice. I have seen the older one handled rough water very well at high speed.Cheers Kulachat

Yeah baby! Blue looks sweet! Wait till you see it sitting in front of you!! ;)

-Kent

Back