Vision Craft Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vision craft boats

Hey everyone,

This is my first time posting here on IW and I just wanted to let everyone in the market for a great 20 or 40 tunnel know about my boats.First the 20 boat is totally new and so far has done very well on the race course. The first boat out of the mold went to the tunnel championships and placed 3rd overall in both stock and mod class. It also won 1st place in both classes at our one-day race series this past weekend in Florida. The 40 boat has been around for a couple of years and has won many big races. In 2008, it won at the Winter Nationals and the tunnel championships. All boats are hand laid and come with radio boxes. They also come with cowling hardware and glassed in aluminum in the transom for tapping. Multiple colors are available. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, but this is where the tunnel guys hang out. Anyone interested please contact me.

Thanks,

Shawn

0704091814 (2).jpg

0704091815 (2).jpg

0704091816 (2).jpg

0704091818 (2).jpg

0704091819 (2).jpg

0704091820-1 (2).jpg

tn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

This is my first time posting here on IW and I just wanted to let everyone in the market for a great 20 or 40 tunnel know about my boats.First the 20 boat is totally new and so far has done very well on the race course. The first boat out of the mold went to the tunnel championships and placed 3rd overall in both stock and mod class. It also won 1st place in both classes at our one-day race series this past weekend in Florida. The 40 boat has been around for a couple of years and has won many big races. In 2008, it won at the Winter Nationals and the tunnel championships. All boats are hand laid and come with radio boxes. They also come with cowling hardware and glassed in aluminum in the transom for tapping. Multiple colors are available. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, but this is where the tunnel guys hang out. Anyone interested please contact me.

Thanks,

Shawn
Looks good! What is the hull length on the 20 tunnel?

Hey everyone,

Thanks,

Shawn
Looks good! What is the hull length on the 20 tunnel?

Hey everyone,

Thanks,

Shawn
Hi Shawn,

Please PM me your phone number, I would like to talk to you.

Thanks,

TB

Over the past 15 years, I've had the pleasure of owning and racing a number of 20 & 40 Vision Craft Boats. I have won many Orlando Winter Nats with both boats, Tunnel Boat Championship 1st place in 2008. If your looking for quality, easy set up with any motor, this is the boat for you. Im proud to be a member of the Vision Craft race team. Shawn Im glad to see that you have decided to fullfill your dream by offering to build and sell the boats to the general public.

Gary

Hello Shawn,

congratulations, the look of this tunnel is very nice, and the style of design of color white/light blu is very beatiful. Please let me know the material that you use in this boat? Fiberglas, carbon, epoxy ?

Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Welcome to IW Shawn.

We have several club members that race your hulls. A friend told me your latest 3.5 hull is the best 3.5 boat he has ever run. The quality of workmanship on the boats I have seen is top notch, keep up the good work.

Hi, i want know the price of 20 and 40 bare hull, delivery in Miami Florida, thanks

I’m probably one of the first to get a chance to run the new Vision 20 hull, and I’ve been extremely happy with the boat. I was very underpowered at the worlds this year, but still the boat did extremely well. I placed 3rd in stock with an average OS, and had a run off for 3rd in 20 Mod, with the same OS. I think anyone that saw the boat run at the worlds this year would agree the boat handled extremely well. With no test time the world champs was the first time I had driven the boat. Shawn was nice enough to loan the boat to us after I sank and lost my 20 mod boat 3 weeks before the worlds. 20’s have been a class me and my dad have been chasing for the last 2 years and the class has been very frustrating. Either you can’t run fast enough, or when the motor really starts to work right the boat cannot handle the power. After my 20 boat sank me and my dad agreed we were done with 20’s. After the worlds I was so impressed with the boat that I had to buy it, and we ordered another one for my Dad. His boat turned out the exact same way very fast and handles extremely well. For us the boat really has literally kept us from not giving up the 20 class. We’ll be at the Nationals this year, and we hope to do well.

Jay Halbrehder

How long is your 40 hull? Is the cowling wide enough to modify for Fast Electric? Please let me know! Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the price include a radio box? Do you have a website with setup suggestions? How much do they weigh?

I have owned and raced many 21 hulls. Shawn's latest 21 hull has the same great cornering and rough water characterisics of his previous hulls with better top end. That and it is very easy to set up. Trim for calm or rough conditions doesn't affect handling only how high it flies and top speed.

Shawn does quality glass work and the styling reflects a real scale appearance. The integrated metal plate in the transom make mounting the ouboard simple by just drilling and tapping holes. They are light but not sacrificing structure. I believe fully rigged with 8 oz. of fuel ready to hit the water we are just over 5 lbs. I have only added 1 oz. of balast in front of the radio box.

As my son stated it has proven itself in competition. Gary Erwins mod setup held off and actually beat Randy Primo's Lynx at a local race. Now Randy may have fell asleep for a couple laps, but I feel he has the best setup and possibly fastest 21 heat boat in the country so even picking him off for one heat is an accomplishment.

The Vision 45 hull is also one of the best handling hulls out there. If I did not build my own 45 tunnels I would race a Vision.

For the record I pay for and own these hulls. Shawn is a friend and we share information to learn more and promote tunnel racing.

Mic Halbrehder

very nice! love the nice and smooth lines of your hulls! clean clean clean!

nice boat ,what all comes with the boat . Is it like a rtr or just the hull . servo box ,tank things like that? also were could get one.

Latest posts

Back