Tunnel Turmoil

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Guy's if I may,

I dont get what all the fluff is all about........

I've had the good fortune to run the same hull design for 10+ years.

And the designer and myself still bounce ideas back and forth to this day.

Nobody enjoys a new design comming out more than me,

If it happens to be in wood well that makes me smile even bigger.

I just hate to see all the bickering and fluff as of late.

Check the scores at Bill's site and if ya got a problem phone the party up and talk it out.

Seems simple to me really, Tom's not the kind to let this go on very long,

So lets all promote the hobby in a positive lite and try to get along
default_wink.png

Thanks for reading,

Gene

You got my vote Gene!!

It's very sad that the same people keep causing all this. This is a great sport and a great place to come and share info and ask questions.

C'mon guys!

Well said Gene. Not good to vent on this site.

How about someone start a Facebook page....."RC Boat Racing Mudsling". Post pics, even use bad words if you want. All allowed there.

Very sad to read the nasty hate filled things that go on in this site,this is supposed to be a family hobby!!! You people seem to think this should be a place to be rude to each other its not..People read these vile threads an dont even want to come join us in our fun hobby ! Young people are turned off by this stuff women are also,it is ashamed that a few want to ruin something fun for everyone else...ITS TOY BOAT racing..

Dick Loeb

For the record I spoke with Randy Premo last night and he is serving a "time out" and won't be posting. He wanted me to post a public apology from him to the IW members. Nothing more to say just move forward in a positive manner

Mic.

I feel it needed to be said.. Its out and maybe we can (IMPBA) make it better.

Lets race!

Grimracer..

This is REAL tunnel boat racing. The friends we make!

I feel it needed to be said.. Its out and maybe we can (IMPBA) make it better.

Lets race!

Grimracer..

This is REAL tunnel boat racing. The friends we make!
I fully agree Mike!

Haven't seen that picture of you and me before.....thanks for posting !!!

Great pictures

Now, tunnel racing shows the 3 P's

Perfection

Passion

PITA people

Now, what would this place be without any of them :)

Just give me a free weekend 2 cases of nitro and some boats and that equals "FUN", screw the drama and burn nitro. I can say I have never seen a person upset when they run a fast boat, I always see "smiles" on there faces at the end of day.

Beau

Thanks Ray life is way to short to worry about politics and unsaid drama. I wish I had more time and money to run and test boats, life seems to always get in the way.

Beau

It's only because tunnels rule and we are one **** competitive bunch lol

I vote we change Brandon's March race from Twin Rigger Shootout to Outboard Tunnel Shootout LOL!!

Back