tunnel champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck this weekend guys and gals- and as Grim said,

Keep us posted..........
default_cool.png

Andy

I heard my buddy boy Greg has a first and a second in Gas Tunnel and 2 seconds in open.

Sounds like D3 is representing.

And there seems to be some love in the air.

photo1_zps2825e29a.jpg

I can hear it already, "We're the two best friends that anybody could have, we're the two best friends that anybody could have"

There is an old joke about " Hallway Sex - between older couples " That comes to mind
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

BTW , was that before or after rs got busted with that same motor from the fn's ?
default_ph34r.png

Andy

Just got word Otto and Premo both won their heats of 20 stock and mod.
You can add me in the 20 mod class. All 3 of us have won both heats run so far.

We ran almost 2 rounds today after starting about noon and we have 2.5 rounds tomorrow up. Weather has been fabulous, very calm water, no rain and very dense air making tons of power. Next two days will bring the same.

Good job Mike! Keep the pressure on them. Good luck tomorrow. Hope the weather holds up for you guys. Wish I was there to battle it out.

Shane I was coming up until Wednesday when my mom started having complications from shoulder replacement surgery. Tough deal she's going through at 75. Just couldn't leave her alone. There will always be another day to race tunnels. Good luck brother.

Yah family first ,like you said always another race you can go to. Hope we see you next year.

Update- John Otto won 20 Stock tunnel. John is also in a run off with John Night for first in 20 Mod.

Latest posts

Back