tunnel champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys screwed the pooch, the edit option is GONE! Nothing wrong with posting SMACK, now it's time to MAN UP and stand behind your posts.
default_biggrin.png

You ladies suck eggs at this stuff

I hope your next boat gets sanded before the deck gets glued on Ron

Kris it's all over now they are all worried there mouth will wright a check there A!! can't cash.LOL

I ain't never seen a bigger bunch of wussy's in my life. It's easy for a feller to talk smack from the other side of the planet but heck at least he is talking trash. and we all know he can't drive . And Bermuda boy I don't wanna hear a thang when all your boy's pretty little boats get messed up from real racing competition. The rest of yaw better have your A game on cause this ain't gonna be pretty but it sure as hell gonna be fun.

You ladies suck eggs at this stuff

I hope your next boat gets sanded before the deck gets glued on Ron
Lol Kris. Carl's new laser guy took care of that problem well before I got the mod prototype. Lessons learned for sure. Now bring your Aussie wussy azz over here and run with your American buddies soon. Looking forward to running with you one day soon.

BTW, I have noticed Shane and his buddies have switched to painted boats this year cause they got their azzes "skinned" last year!!!....lol.

Dont blame the laser guy for not sanding an edge down and glueing down properly Ron.

Gator, I have won a class and come 3rd in another while racing abroad...what have you done outside your lunchbox?

Btw I am sick of you yankees telling us to get over there...how about some of you prove that you are World Tunnel Champs and come race with the best in Aus...we may look slow but we make up for it with dirty driving lol

Someone has to have dirt on this Dave Roach guy? Anyone know if he is a real person? Maybe Ron Shaw is disguise?

One thing I can say is it's hard to beat my painted boats Ron , you and Tonya ( aka Betty crooker) can keep racing slow ugly boats and hope that those painted boats brake down cause that's the only way you two will beat them .

Some new polyester while you boys been playin with your tinker toys.
Looks like nothing but VISIONS in the Team Ugly camp...

And a slow outdated airplane motor hung off the back of that D tunnel... Does it even crank??? I can't believe y'all don't have one of those new .46 nova's with a SPP, it'll make that 40 mod a 60mph heat racing boat.

That's an all American made (PA) airplane type motor. No foreign Facist motors and Kangaroo pipes for me. I do have some ChiComm stuff though.

Mic

Back