tunnel champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D-3...
default_smile.png

The weather was awesome, perfect conditions.

There will be some explaining to do, how we provide to the racers a level playing field.

I for one am done. Disrespect of the highest caliber, blatant disregard for competition, total manipulation to avoid competition.

I am done being a nice boy. This one will get out, and needs to be understood.

Congratulations to all racers, good job.

Have fun.

I think everyone had a great time and the water was awesome all weekend. Great job in the tower Randy and congrats to all the winners. Good race CMB...
default_smile.png

There will be some explaining to do, how we provide to the racers a level playing field.

I for one am done. Disrespect of the highest caliber, blatant disregard for competition, total manipulation to avoid competition.

I am done being a nice boy. This one will get out, and needs to be understood.
Ok this has my attention, sounds like some things need addressing big time. HOWEVER- as this gets talked about it WILL need to remain CIVIL and FACTUAL.
default_blink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good weather, water and competition. World Tunnels are back and thanks to the CMB crew for a super race. (Joe for the best site in rc boat racing) Otto took two crown jewel classes and Jay swept D-Sport, D & Open tunnel. I took the FE short number classes and have to thank Shawn Junker of Vision Boats for a lot of support. Other notable was Team Ugly's new engine builder and back on the drivers stand, Andy Smith. Andy knows motors and dives right in helping everyone. Have to include Henry Nelson and one of his Pylon racers and machinist, John Albritton who lives down here a couple miles from my house. So Florida has 7 1st place plaques in hand.

As for Randy's view point I agree. We could avoid runoffs and level the field by just running the top six in points together in the final heat. Not a shootout you retain earned points just no "little sisters of the poor" easy heats at the end. Actually 7-12 could group in a large class for a consolation trophy spreading the glory. Every year by the last day so many boats drop out as many just want to pack em up for the ride home as there so far out anyway. We get two boat heats and people that won't run hard against someone who has a chance to win. My 2Cents.

Had fun and showing my age driving. If I can keep Max away from some tar heel influence we will restock "Team Ugly".

Mic

Hummmm. Shaw Racing welcomes Max Halbrehder and Gage Allen as the latest members of our Tarheel Racing Team!!!....
default_wink.png

They are just to young to know any better
default_biggrin.png
and yaw are just to lazy to carry your own boats back to your pit area
default_laugh.png
. If you missed this race you missed the best water Charlston pond has ever had for us little guys. Randy was great on the stand and called it like he seen it. Congrats to all the winners and for the guys that came over from Finland it was really great to meet and hang out with you. There was some super fast tunnel racing all weekend. Not really sure what Randy is talking about
default_unsure.png

Lol. One think for sure. Two fine young respectful boys and I am happy to have them as a member of our team. XS T-shirts coming soon!!!...
default_smile.png

Jay, Mic, and Rick. You guys have done a great job with these kids. Glad to see the next generation of our hobby doing so well. I know you all are proud. My girls will be coming to another race soon!!!...
default_smile.png

Randy thanks for all your time in the tower calling the race, you always try to keep it fair.

Thanks everybody that makes this happen .

And i'am glad it s back to. THE WORLD TUNNEL CHAMPS !!!

The final scores have been posted to rcracingevents. Thanks to all that came and yes, the race next year will revert back to the World Tunnel Championships. Time for some rest.

Thanks guys, Yes I had a real good weekend,It helps a lot when you have real good water,and real good pit men like Randy and Greg on your side all weekend long. Also would like to say i injoyed meeting the guys from Finland,great people. Also great to see Shane,George and Ryan from the big B. And thanks to the C.M.B. club for a great race,and Joe for the use of his property

John Otto

The final scores have been posted to rcracingevents. Thanks to all that came and yes, the race next year will revert back to the World Tunnel Championships. Time for some rest.
you din't ask us if you could use that name again?

Latest posts

Back