TS2 kibbles and bits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave,

I'am new to boats so I'am still learning.I got a Prather prop 220 I'am thinking for starters that should work .I'll try others later on.I have other issues first.

Radio box

I think I was going to try silicone chaulk.Just on the edges that way you can remove it and clean it fairly good.

Ed.R

Dave,

I'am new to boats so I'am still learning.I got a Prather prop 220 I'am thinking for starters that should work .I'll try others later on.I have other issues first.

Radio box

I think I was going to try silicone chaulk.Just on the edges that way you can remove it and clean it fairly good.

Ed.R
Ed,

Don't know what motor you are going to use but, I think you might find the Prather 220

to be a little too much, diameter wise.

Most 3.5 outboard's like to rev up.

Prather 215, Octura X637, X437/3 blade, X440/3 blade, I've had good luck with all of these props.

In the end, it will take lots of testing (FUN :D ) to find what works best with your set up.

Any more prop ideas guys?

Dave

P.S. I have several Prather 215's in my prop box if you will PM me your address I'll send you 1 no charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave and others,

I'am using the K&B 3.5 stock. No pie .Not yet

Ed.R

No pie i'am full

supposed to be pipe

Last edited by a moderator:
Another prop I like is the Octura M440.

JD
Hi, JD

I,ve been out of raceing since, 1998.

Not up to speed on M series props.

My Octura Prop Chart, circa 1996, doesn't list them, (go figure)!

Guess I need a new one :lol:

Any idea where I could get one?

Thanks, Dave

P.S. Your boats rock! I ran Hot Shot Sprints, Wood, Back in 1996,97 98, With great results!

Thanks, again.

Dave

Hi everyone,

What is everyone using for a fuel tank? I know there were some issues with the tank they provide.

I have a oval/slanted from sullivan but it won't fit .To tall.I was thinking of cutting out the step up but I'am not sure what lies underneth of it.

Ed.R

Before you purchase another fuel tank, I suggest you try the one provided. I have been using that tank and it works for me. I also have installed an 8 oz. Sullivan tank in a TS2.

JD

JD

Thanks for the info I'll take your advice .I think I;ll have more to do than just fool with a tank anyway.

Ed.R

There are problems with the FIRST tanks that came with the TS2. I have seen two of the on my friends boats start leaking. I also believe they are using a different tank in the newer TS2's sold. Customer Service will send you a free replacement I you have a defective one.

There are problems with the FIRST tanks that came with the TS2. I have seen two of the on my friends boats start leaking. I also believe they are using a different tank in the newer TS2's sold. Customer Service will send you a free replacement I you have a defective one.
What would be a servo for the sterring that would have an ampull amount of power for my TS2

Either in Futaba or Hitech

Thanks

Jeff

What model k&b is everyone running in the stock class?It looks like they offer an 8907 that looks to be the same as the original motor with a gold carb. Is this correct? The 8935 looks to be air cooled and is this better than the water cooled? Also the have 8950 that appears to be like the 8907 but with a muffler.

Would they all be ok and completive in a namba opc stock tunnel class? How about the original motors with the black carbs?

Thanks

Has anyone tried the pull-pull deluxe system from Great Planes?

Whats everyone think of the sullivan verses du-bro?

Ed.R

I know the guy who designed the TS2 and the steering system shown in the instruction booklet works well. He's also used both Sullivan and DuBro tanks and found that it's basically, "Six of one of a half dozen of the other." :)

JD

I know the guy who designed the TS2 and the steering system shown in the instruction booklet works well. He's also used both Sullivan and DuBro tanks and found that it's basically, "Six of one of a half dozen of the other." :)

JD

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you know him real well!!!!!

Latest posts

Back