Truex Jr. & JAE strike at Huntsville record trials

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don,

Scott is not making any steel pipes anymore?

Martin would need eight of them at least?

And Sunoco has the fuel all locked up, so know Punch fuel allowed?

The black car has been looking great this year.

Keep It Up Martin,

Mark Sholund

Martin, get Otto to send you some of that "special juice" he makes and try it in ole #78. That should do it! Boys in Jax. are pulling for you, need to get Mitch to tone it down a little. Good Luck.

Didn't Waltrip try special juice in his fuel? Don't think that turned out too good for him.

Congrats on the SAW records Martin! Not bad for a circle track guy!
default_smile.png

John,

Maybe E city for a day we'll see.

Thanks Andy. Got the 1/3 mile 21 lowered to 17.2 also, left a little for next time

Those records are going to stand for awhile,20&40hydro have really picked up some serious speed and lap times!!!!

Those records are going to stand for awhile,20&40hydro have really picked up some serious speed and lap times!!!!
If these records hold as long as they did when Kentley Porter set them with Novarossi engines, Im sure Martin will be happy. Congrats again Martin.

I received some incorrect info on Martins .21 record......I edited to correct time and MPH.....

I just received a message from the Huntsville record trials being run today.......

New 1/16th mile SAW records were set today at Huntsville....

20 Hydro

Old Record 2.152 sec = 104.554 MPH ............. New Record 2.045 sec = 110.02 MPH

40 Hydro

Old record 1.967 sec = 114.387 MPH .............. New Record 1.879 sec = 119.744 MPH

Flat Plane Technology is alive and well.......

Latest posts

Back