New records out of Huntsville!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had great water on Monday and part of Wednesday. Tuesday was a blow out. My last run on Wednesday with the 40 boat was in the rain. I was down to my last tank of fuel and last glow plug. Bruce Jacobs told me to stop screwing around and lay one down. His vise grips on my ear helped me listen better. Bruce did a great job as a coach and prep guy! The credit for this accomplishment goes to many people also. There are a ton of great ideas out there and I find if you listen, you pick up a few. These people need the credit:

Jim Wilson

Mark Sholund

Mark Grim

Chris Grim

Steve Odonnell

Scott Bouchie

and Marty Davis

I have not done true record trials in 30 years. It was fun and I'll be back!

Thanks

Stu
I knew you were close after I saw your run in Charleston, congrats again and see you both at the Record Trials! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We had great water on Monday and part of Wednesday. Tuesday was a blow out. My last run on Wednesday with the 40 boat was in the rain. I was down to my last tank of fuel and last glow plug. Bruce Jacobs told me to stop screwing around and lay one down. His vise grips on my ear helped me listen better. Bruce did a great job as a coach and prep guy! The credit for this accomplishment goes to many people also. There are a ton of great ideas out there and I find if you listen, you pick up a few. These people need the credit:

Jim Wilson

Mark Sholund

Mark Grim

Chris Grim

Steve Odonnell

Scott Bouchie

and Marty Davis

I have not done true record trials in 30 years. It was fun and I'll be back!

Thanks

Stu
I like the Vise Grips !! :D

David and Paul again did a great job with the time trials. They were ready to go when the guys were ready to make an attempt. Taking time off from work in the front end of the week is not easy. Thanks from a club member that could not get out of the clinic to help. The Huntsville pond is a outstanding facility for time trials and racing boats.

Thank you David, Paul, and anyone else that had a hand in hosting this time trial. Also, they provided lunch for us one day! I would like to thank Bruce Jacobs and Rick and Kim Grim for their help. As Stu has stated above, thanks goes to a lot of people that make participating in these possible (Stu, Jim, Mark). I too have not participated in a time trial for a long time and really enjoyed it. It was a treat to watch Stu and Martin go for the records. Congratulations men.

Latest posts

Back