Truex Jr. & JAE strike at Huntsville record trials

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weather people missed it again. Cloudy but great water. Well Dr. Nitro has done it again. Martin has bumped his 21 hydro 2 lap record down to 17.2. Way to go Martin

The weather people missed it again. Cloudy but great water. Well Dr. Nitro has done it again. Martin has bumped his 21 hydro 2 lap record down to 17.2. Way to go Martin
Dam David....That Flat Plane stuff must be workin'

1/3 mile 2-lap

Old Record 18.096 sec New Record 17.2 sec

Way to go Martin.....You are definitely on the pipe....keep it going......You have all day tomorrow to celebrate....

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Martin!

Are those crazy Tunnel Boat guys from Jacksonville getting any work done?

Congratulations Martin!

Are those crazy Tunnel Boat guys from Jacksonville getting any work done?
There is a birthday in the family today Dougie , they are working on apple pie and low country boil, can ya smell it ???
default_tongue.png

Besides , Martin is keping ya plenty busy on the updates
default_cool.png

Tight work MTJ !!! very impressive.

Martin broke a CMB 45 today in his 2 lap 45 boat....... It broke the steel rod and it ventilated the side of the crankcase....

I asked him what he had done to break that steel rod...... he said nothing , he said I just ran the motor a lot testing....

I asked him how much fuel he had put thru the motor testing . He estimated somewhere around 30 gallons.....

Now that's some serious testing.....
default_smile.png
default_laugh.png

Dam , no wonder it broke .... he wore it out....lolol

It looks like "Dr. Nitro" will have to put his motors on an automatic change out schedule of critical parts......

That boy do like to burn some kinda nitro(-;. Rod, I remember you telling me he burnt something like 20+ gallons testing jae (jap back then) 12's in ONE summer!!

Nice job on the oval record to go with the saw records, martin!

That boy do like to burn some kinda nitro(-;. Rod, I remember you telling me he burnt something like 20+ gallons testing jae (jap back then) 12's in ONE summer!!

Nice job on the oval record to go with the saw records, martin!
on his OFF weekends -
default_ohmy.png

GOTTA LOVE IT
default_cool.png

Most record holders are just happy to get enough speed to break the previous one but when you're talking 5 MPH apiece that's really something!

Martin broke a CMB 45 today in his 2 lap 45 boat....... It broke the steel rod and it ventilated the side of the crankcase....

I asked him what he had done to break that steel rod...... he said nothing , he said I just ran the motor a lot testing....

I asked him how much fuel he had put thru the motor testing . He estimated somewhere around 30 gallons.....

Now that's some serious testing.....
default_smile.png
default_laugh.png

Dam , no wonder it broke .... he wore it out....lolol

It looks like "Dr. Nitro" will have to put his motors on an automatic change out schedule of critical parts......

I found the CMB 45 rods won't take much more than about 48,000 rpm, you musta pushed it to 50K!
default_laugh.png

Well done Martin!

Now hurry up and break Aarons record for fastest 40 boat....then he will need to come out of retirement (again) to beat it
default_smile.png

motors run there best just before they break.

Please someone post the vids on these runs

Made it home, need to go to bed as I have to get up early! I wanted to take a quick minute and thank everyone at the HMBC for their hospitality, and all their efforts to host another great event. I can't wait to do it again! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Will work on getting videos posted soon!

Do you turn right or left to back up the pass. Unbelievable accomplishment...

When it's right, holy moley....

Congratulations from Florida...

RP

Back