New records out of Huntsville!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Traufler

Supporting Member
Well the weather was great (ok only on Monday) and Tues. was a wind out for sure but for those that stayed the course Wed. gave up some great water! Here are the new 1/3 mile oval records:

Martin Truex Jr, C Hydro 17.755 Sec, 67.587 MPH

Martin Truex Jr, E Hydro 16.905 Sec, 70.985 MPH

Stu Barr, D Hydro 16.925 Sec, 70.901 MPH

Stu Barr, Twin Hydro 18.134 Sec, 66.174 MPH

GREAT JOB GUYS!

Paul Traufler

District 5 Director

Last edited by a moderator:
We were able to get to the lake Tues aft and had a great time with everyone and got to try the new Twin. Those that set the record put out a tremendous effort and a great accomplishment and are to be congratulated.

HUNTSVILLE IS A GREAT POND AND FACILITY. IF YOU WANT GREAT COMPETITION ON ONE OF THE BEST FACILITIES IN THE COUNTRY COME TO HUNTSVILLE IN MAY FOR OUR RACE.

Great job guys!.....how bout some of the other guys who ran hard but didnt set a record, like to hear about them also.

Martin and Stu, going for fast time. It had to be epic!!! ^_^ Congratulations to both,TRULY AMAZING

Don :)

Good job stu you did it wish I was there to see I know you wanted it after talking to you about it in Charleston last year at the nats

Congratulations to the both of you for your achievements!!

Congratulations Guys! It is about time Stu got involved. Are you hooked now Stu? Every time I go to huntsville I end up watching the wind blow. Glad you had some good water.

John

Stu and Martin,

Very nice job on the oval records fellas.

Looks like CMB Engines had a Great Week!

Anymore Video?

Mark Sholund

We had great water on Monday and part of Wednesday. Tuesday was a blow out. My last run on Wednesday with the 40 boat was in the rain. I was down to my last tank of fuel and last glow plug. Bruce Jacobs told me to stop screwing around and lay one down. His vise grips on my ear helped me listen better. Bruce did a great job as a coach and prep guy! The credit for this accomplishment goes to many people also. There are a ton of great ideas out there and I find if you listen, you pick up a few. These people need the credit:

Jim Wilson

Mark Sholund

Mark Grim

Chris Grim

Steve Odonnell

Scott Bouchie

and Marty Davis

I have not done true record trials in 30 years. It was fun and I'll be back!

Thanks

Stu

Back