• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trailer for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Riek

Most District Three racers know what my Trailer looks like. It is Ideal for one person but can haul enough for two. Easily manuverable by hand to get into and out of tight spaces. Would be a breeze to tow with a car. Set up with space for my three Sport Hydro boats and organized storage racks. Interior light. All working parts are in good condition.

Due to the early arrival of Santa in Brandon, I am able to now offer this trailer for sale. $900 firm

Most District Three racers know what my Trailer looks like. It is Ideal for one person but can haul enough for two. Easily manuverable by hand to get into and out of tight spaces. Would be a breeze to tow with a car. Set up with space for my three Sport Hydro boats and organized storage racks. Interior light. All working parts are in good condition.Due to the early arrival of Santa in Brandon, I am able to now offer this trailer for sale. $900 firm
Does this price include the boats????

Just kiddin

I can attest this trailer has hauled some fast boats and equipment up and down Fla many times. Really Great Buy for someone

Nope,,, thats tomara . Glad you got the new trailer did ya get the one we spoke of.??

Do ya deliver?? B)

Just kidding...I am in TX... :D

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Most District Three racers know what my Trailer looks like. It is Ideal for one person but can haul enough for two. Easily manuverable by hand to get into and out of tight spaces. Would be a breeze to tow with a car. Set up with space for my three Sport Hydro boats and organized storage racks. Interior light. All working parts are in good condition.Due to the early arrival of Santa in Brandon, I am able to now offer this trailer for sale. $900 firm
What size is this trailer.

What size is this trailer.

Approx size 4' w x 6' L x 5' h GVWR 1850 lbs.

OK, one more time through! 398 looks means the message got out. Several inquiries but still for sale. I'm patient. See post # 1 for info.

Looks like Today is trailer sale day!

Not yet sold.Tell your friends. This is a great small trailer for someone to own. I do have pictures available to e-mail.

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back