• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2016 Continental Cargo Trailer, Eurmax 10x15 tent & LED Lights

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Stone

I have a 2016 Continental Cargo Trailer for sale. Trailer is double rear-barn door with side cargo door. Boat racks are built at back of trailer for ease of getting boats in and out. I am including pictures below in the following messages as I have 29 pictures to share. Showing the build process all the way through. Trailer is wired with LED lights, on-board 12v power supply, 12 volt on-board battery. Pioneer Head Unit and Infinity Speakers. Connections also wired into trailer for speakers to be connected at back of trailer. 30amp connector wired and mounted to side of trailer - however, the connectors is wired to 110v standard extension cord for hookup to outside power. Switch wired to switch between battery and on-board power supply. Outlet also wired inside of trailer.

U-channel strips laid down with velcro straps for mounting boats. Will include extra u-channel as well as strapping material to make new straps. Drop down stabilizer jacks are welded to back corners of trailer. Custom spare tired mount welded to front of trailer, also comes with brand new mounted spare tire and rim. Custom slide-in-out table made for front of trailer. It allows for a place to work or place the included stainless steal bbq grill. Back side of table has hangar bracket for 5 gallon propane tank. Front of table has slide-in-out receptacle built in for the included (not pictured) vice. Has checkerboard vinyl flooring. Boat shelves are carpeted and lipped with aluminum.

Trailer has some small dents, scratches and two small holes. It was this way when I purchased trailer. Also including a tongue dolly for trailer for ease of moving by hand. Comes with wheel chocks and padlocks.

$3,500 or best offer

Eurmax 10x15 Professional Tent - Black in color. This tent was purchased new in 2017 and used twice, once at 2017 NAMBA Nationals and once at a 2017 NAMBA District 7 race. It comes with custom tent spikes I had made as well as ratchet straps.

$500 firm (must make pickup/delivery arrangements)

tr032.jpg

tr033.jpg

tr034.jpg

40" LED Light Strips. I have two of these light strips and they are super bright. They have velcro on back of them and mount easily on inside edge of Eurmax tent. I also have the 110v to 12v power supply as well as a 3s 12,000 30c Lipo for use when power is not available.

$140 + actual shipping

tr030.jpg

tr031.jpg

I will include all together in one package for $3800 or best offer.

I need to measure it. Will do first thing in the morning. I believe it’s a 5x10 v nose.

Box part of trailer is 5x8. The V extends 20” or so making it almost 5x10 from nose to back end of trailer.

Inside height is 58.5”

Side door is 54.5 tall by 24 wide

Rear door(s) opening is 54 tall by 49.25 wide.

I also have a rooftop ac unit I will throw in. The unit is brand new in the box, just needs the inside control panel.

Back