• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Well Setup Boat Trailer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAT RICHIE RACING

IMG_1034.JPGIMG_1029.JPGIMG_1027.JPGThis is 2004 Carson 8x5 Slant nosed trailer.This trailer has a leaf suspension with brand new radial trailer tires. It also has two brand new Optima blue top batteries the trailer is wired with three interior lights, huge power converter and a 4 speaker Alpine stereo system which includes CD/MP3, satelite radio and a ipod contoller with the controls at the rear of the trailer and its wired through a resetable circuit breaker. It also has a 4 foot work bench and cabinets ice chest peg board and custom fuel rack. All the shelves are welded in and carpeted to include the rear doors . Sheves have hold downs already installed, I have transported 18 boats and all support equipment for me and my teamate in this trailer. Tows great and all emblems are 3M and remove easily I spent well over $4500.00 building this trailer it could be yours for $3000.00 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Back