• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RACE TRAILER--- SOLD!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Well it has happened, I've outgrown my trailer! So my U.S. Cargo 5x8 is up for sale. Below is a little about it with costs. Trailer is white & in excellent condition. One of the nicest things about this trailer is overall 79" height WILL clear the average garage door opening so you can back it right in. Detailed pics available on request. -

U.S. Cargo 5X8 trailer with independent suspension ( a MUST in smaller trailers) double rear doors & side door (extra $$ option) - $2185

custom diamond plate front protection wrap - $269

professionally installed custom black/white checkerboard industrial grade tiling - $275

heavy duty 20" deep vinyl coated steel shelving- 3 full racks - $230

interior walls are sealed & top line Behr exterior grade oil base white painted applied, 12 volt lighting, misc. - $110

****, that's more than I thought I had spent. Oh well gotta do right to make it worth doing at all. All exterior graphics are vinyl & easily removable (I will do for buyer upon request). There is a right side "floor tray " assembly that I put all my pit gear in ( tool box, fuel caddy, starter box, flow meter) is quickly removable with two 1/4" wing nuts. Trailer is perfect, needs nothing except maybe a wash & waxing.

SOLD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
_laxmasta2039 said:
looks familiar....thought for a second when i saw the title you were quittin racing!
Not goin' anywhere Joe, just need more! That trailer is nice, easy to pull & manuever, fits in the average garage opening too. It's just with my stuff (the fleet has grown) & now Finch's (who also has added boats) it just too much for the trailer. You're talkin' 9 boats between us & the smallest is a sport 40! :p

Hey Don check out this 6 x 12 x 6 with V Nose. The nose adds 2.5 feet to the point so its 14.5 feet total plus it helps cut down on the wind drag nicely.

Here are some dealers in VA in case you are interested in them.

Grand Champion Trailer Sales RR 1 Box 104APZ RT 29 Madison VA 22727 540-948-7803

Homestead Hardware 13146 Jefferson Davis Hwy Woodford VA 22580 804-448-2060

I will post 1 pic here and a link to some more:

Horton Hauler

gmt3.jpg

Ron

Last edited:
Hey Don,

Did you ever figure out why the wheel bearings were going bad?

[SIZE=21pt] :p [/SIZE]

JUST KIDDING!

Don,

There's a place on Rt 17 in Gloucester that deals decent sized trailers (12'+) I couldnt tell you what make or quality from the road. If you want, I'll stop in and grab some info for ya this weekend.

KB

Don,

If you go up in trailor size get ready to buy a bigger truck, :eek: I have gone to a 7 X14 X 6 7" tall the old Ford just did not have the guts to pull the hills and mountains, went to a 3/4 ton Dodge deisel It hauls the mail (ops) Boats. :)

Walt Barney

Back