Tommy Lee Tribute Race Oct 21/22 Jackson Tn

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys the anticipation is killing me, Lets see some Day 1 Results????
Awesome race guys had a blast.........Congrats to the Marble winners......Mikey PS Hey Zuber which yellow boat is yours? the one doin donuts lol

Come on guys the anticipation is killing me, Lets see some Day 1 Results????
Awesome race guys had a blast.........Congrats to the Marble winners......Mikey PS Hey Zuber which yellow boat is yours? the one doin donuts lol
great race held in outstanding fashion. hats off to the Tenn. gang. next year we need more tunnel racers, but i am here to tell you the competition is feirce. congrats to the ALL THE MARBLES winners. See you all next year and thanks for the good time.....................Scott

The Jackson Club would like to all that attended the 1st Annual Tommy Lee Tribute race. We plan on it being even better next year. We really had some great racing!

Winners are: B Mono 1st Rich Zimmerman

2nd Mike Schlinder

3rd Cade Lafleur

D Mono 1st Richard Johnsey

2nd Rich Zimmerman

3rd Phil Thomas

Sport 20 1st Phil Thomas

2nd Bill Zuber

3rd Mark Bullard

Sport 40 1st Mike Schindler

2nd Rich Zummerman

3rd Scott Wadlow

F Mono 1st Tom David

2nd Cade Lafleur

3rd Mike Schindler

Tunnel, "All the Marbles" winners: B Sport Tunnel Mike Talley

B Mod Tunnel Mark Hopper

D Mod Tunnel Ernie Lafleur

Open Tunnel Ernie Lafleur

Mark Hopper

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to the Jackson club for hosting a great event in honor of a great model boater. Mike it's any yellow boat I want to drive. :rolleyes:

Thankyou to all the Racers that came to jackson, for the first annual Tommy Lee tribute race. I didnt get to run but i had a ball calling the races. Some of the best tunnel races ive seen. Again a big THANKS and i hope to see it even bigger next year. :D

Tom

Somebody tell me about that Alabama 40 Tunnel ????
from what i saw the Lynx was very fast but they stuffed it several times. The most impressive move was Ernie doing a 360 in the backstretch and landing on his sponsons and did not slow at all. @ sets of MARBLES and a head scratch for the MAN from Texas

Great race guys. It has been a long time since I have been able to just lay back and enjoyed talking to all of the racers. I hated to have to leave so soon. I would love to see this race grow to double it's size this next year with more Tunnel Boats and more of those "Filler Boats".

Mark

yep, they "look" almost identical... just slightly bigger to the naked eye.

Lynx on the far left, and two Shaman's on the right. ~James

lynxshaman.jpg

Great race, beautiful weather in the 70`s 100`s of burgers & hot dogs for all to eat. Smoking fast tunnels, several fast Mono`s. Ole Tom David kept them honest in F mono. For those of you that dont know him? Don`t be fooled by Toms (Low key) approach. He ownes some fast mono`s that are trimmed correctly.... Always good competiiton. Congrats to the Evansville gang that took home several awards from Jackson race. Richard Johnsey finally got the (New) Hull Speedmaster 45 mono trimmed & killed the competition in 45 mono class. very fast 45 mono..... huh Phil?.... Ole Mark Hopper had to show the boys on the water in 20 tunnel...... he da man...... again.

Thanks for the compliment Joe.

Its been fun getting back to the water again.

Hats off to the Jackson crew. GREAT RACE :)
Tom, Hope to boat with you guys in 2007. Always a pleasure boating with others having a good time... Mark, Richard & Tom done a great job with the race..... & Mother Nature was smiling on your guys on saturday.... We will get the other classes interested for next year & make it even Bigger & Better......

Tom, Hope to boat with you guys in 2007. Always a pleasure boating with others having a good time... Mark, Richard & Tom done a great job with the race..... & Mother Nature was smiling on your guys on saturday.... We will get the other classes interested for next year & make it even Bigger & Better......
It was a GREAT RACE but the good news is Ricky Hightower got some $2600 in donations. It was good to see him doing ok. Maybe the Jackson crew should think about the 07 nats.....Mikey

It was a GREAT RACE but the good news is Ricky Hightower got some $2600 in donations. It was good to see him doing ok. Maybe the Jackson crew should think about the 07 nats.....Mikey
Mikey I talked to Doc about Rickys operation scheduled this coming monday @ Nashville. A Serious day for Ricky. Ricky is Not a man of many words. But I know he appreciates everthing that has been done to help him out ...... He still has a lot of fight in him.... Thanks to each club & everyboater that has helped this man out.

Mikey I talked to Doc about Rickys operation scheduled this coming monday @ Nashville. A Serious day for Ricky. Ricky is Not a man of many words. But I know he appreciates everthing that has been done to help him out ...... He still has a lot of fight in him.... Thanks to each club & everyboater that has helped this man out.
anybody got any pictures of the jackson race?...................Scott

anybody got any pictures of the jackson race?...................Scott
someone mailed me a couple of pics from the jackson race and i dont know who it was, but i wanted to thank you they are awsom pictures thanks................Scott

Back