Tim Dean Memorial Shirt

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey Gang

Tim's parents are coming from California to watch us race his boats. I have made up shirts that we will be wearing on Sat during the race. If you want one you can order them here.

Small, Medium, Large or X Large are $10.00

XX Large and up $12.00

Payment can be made thru [email protected]

Joe Tumbleson (CMB Pond Owner) has donated the money to purchase a shirt for everyone of Timmy's family.....THANKS Joe!

Thanks Gang!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ, id like one...XL...i didnt know Tim nearly as well as alot of people, but i knew him enough to know that i liked him........how much of a pain would it be to do a white shirt with yellow lettering? If you cant do it that fine, ill take the black one...black just kinda bums me out.

JJ, id like one...XL...i didnt know Tim nearly as well as alot of people, but i knew him enough to know that i liked him........how much of a pain would it be to do a white shirt with yellow lettering? If you cant do it that fine, ill take the black one...black just kinda bums me out.
Thanks Bill..it will be no problem to change he shirt color...Tim had invited his family from California to come watch him race in the World Tunnel Championship and they are flying out still..This is just something I wanted to do because Timmy was one of my best friends and he loved racing and ALL his boating brothers and sisters.. Are you coming to the WTC or do you need me to send this too you...( I haven' t check out to see who is coming yet) We are wearing the shirts on SAT of the WTC. thanks jj

Last edited by a moderator:
Back