Silent Engines: Tim Dean

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be careful, jj. heck, can't be any worse than the red georgia clay i left to come up here in the ice & snow.......

hi gang, i have been a way for a while and just got this terrible news about my "buddy" tim. i thought something was wrong when i did not hear from him in awhile. we used to talk all the time just to see how each one of us was doing. i first talk to tim on the phone back in 2008 when i first moved to SC and he got me back into the boating hobby while i was waiting to finish my drag car. he and i hit it off from day one, he was that type of guy. him and i spoke many times about the problems he had,because i went thru the same things as him but was furtunate enough to beat them. i will always be grateful for him introducing me to IW and all the wonderful people i have made friend's with and a bunch i have re discovered. i cannot explain to you the sadness that i am feeling and the great loss that i feel. i will miss his crazy laugh and his crazy sense of humer,guess thats why him and i got along so well. hey buddy,where ever you might be, i know you are looking down upon us with that big doopie smile laughing at all of us and you will always be there with me as i am travaling down the road in my truck keeping me company. thank you for being a big part of my life and i will miss you,love you pal,rest in peace,mikie.

Latest posts

Back