Silent Engines: Tim Dean

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be a card signing at SOWEGA. Jeni, Please send me his address when you can. I don't have it any more. After the race we will send it to his mother so she will see that he will be missed.

That sounds great Bill....I will make up a little poster for his family. I will get the address in the next day or so. I don't want to call his mom today. She has enough to deal with. I wish Tim could see how many friends he truely has...my heart is broken.

JJ , do you think she would mind if we also left messages on his FB page ?

It had been a few years since I last saw him it the lake, but it wont be the same without him here , for sure.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have contacted his sister and she is going to give me the information about his service when they have it...I also "friended" her on facebook so she can see all the post about Tim. Andy please post on his facebook..I know his family is reading it. jj

Wow................, very sorry to see this. :(

Rest In Peace Tim.

Our prayers go out to his family.

Doug,Sondra, and Casey

My wife and I are also in severe shock. The CMB club has lost a good member and the tunnel and boat racing community has lost a good friend and competitor. Your smile and sense of humor will be greatly missed by all of us.

After much banter on IW I first met Tim at the lake in Charleston in 2009 when I rolled in on wednesday for my first Fall Nationals . We hit it off right away and had much conversation over the weekend . I became buddies with Tim pretty quick and we continued to converse via PM and online like most of us here that become friends online . Very sad to think of him being gone , I will miss him .

Last edited by a moderator:
The Leyde racing team sends are condolences to Tim's family and friends. I have never met Tim in person. But I have talked to him on the phone and done business with him. He always made me laugh. Race on in heaven Tim!

Tim's mom has contacted me and will get back to me with any funeral plans..She also wanted to thank everyone for all their kind words regarding her son. She said he had made many friends in the "Boating Family". Still don't have a reason why he did it and we might never know. God Bless you Tim.. I know you are in a better place and all your pain is now gone.

On a lighter note..While Deryl and I were getting gas tonight a "Short Yellow Bus" pulled into the gas station... It was way after school hours, almost dark and I have never seen that bus around here before..I think he was telling me that everything will be alright...I bet he is laughing at me too. Only Dizzy Dean would do that... jj

This is unbelievably sad news. I met Timmy in 2009 when they were all running behind Creek Ratz. Everyone else had tunnels and I ran gas but he took me in as one of them.

Jeff Lee

Back