2013 World Tunnel t Shirts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Order now

2013 World Tunnel T Shirts

Small, Medium, Large and X Large $15.00

XX Large and up $17.50

Black Shirt with neon: Green, Blue, Yellow or Pink

Ash Grey with Royal Blue or Black

Pocket Shirt on request Add $5.00 per shirt

Payment can be made to [email protected]

Shirts can be picked up at pond.

I will have very few at pond to sell..order ahead. Thanks jj

PS. See thread on Tim Dean Memorial shirts for sale....

image.jpg

grey/blue, jeni. you already know size & such......i'll pick it up at the pond, as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ,

Ill take 2- black with green, and 2-black with yellow, all XL. PayPal funds sent. Thank you.

Sorry about the double quote above...Don't know how I did it and don't know how to fix it...lol

JJ,

Ill take 2- black with green, and 2-black with yellow, all XL. PayPal funds sent. Thank you.
JJ,

Thanks

And thanks you for being there when I needed someone to talk to after Timmy died..You are a true friend. jj
Thanks JJ. I thought the world of Timmy as well. I know this has been extra hard on you, as you were there most of the other times he needed help, and will always wonder why he didn't reach out this time too. We may never know the reason, but we do know he was having a really tough time shaking off this bad place he was in. Smile JJ and remember the happy times, his wise azz comments, his competitive nature, and his big heart...... :)

JJ,

JJ,

Thanks

And thanks you for being there when I needed someone to talk to after Timmy died..You are a true friend. jj
Thanks JJ. I thought the world of Timmy as well. I know this has been extra hard on you, as you were there most of the other times he needed help, and will always wonder why he didn't reach out this time too. We may never know the reason, but we do know he was having a really tough time shaking off this bad place he was in. Smile JJ and remember the happy times, his wise azz comments, his competitive nature, and his big heart...... :)
JJ,

JJ,

Thanks

"YA THINK"

i will take 2 black with green lettering X large. can pay now or at lake. let me know jj

Thanks for order William... Hey Gang if you want a WTC T shirt I need your order asap. I am placing my bulk order for blank t shirts this week. I will NOT have very many to sell at race. THANKS for everyone who has ordered from me. Don't forget I am also taking order for Tim Dean memorial t shirts which we will all wear Sat of the race. (His family from California and SC will be coming to meet all his friends and watch us race). See you at the races......jj

Race Shirts please , one black with yellow text, one gray with blue text, both large. please contact Marcia on ButtBook to get her order. James Beasley
Thanks James....good thing I know you order all the time..I placed my shirt order yesterday but added extra shirts for my "slow" Army guy! I will contact Marcia...is she coming to the race? jj

Race Shirts please , one black with yellow text, one gray with blue text, both large. please contact Marcia on ButtBook to get her order. James Beasley
Thanks James....good thing I know you order all the time..I placed my shirt order yesterday but added extra shirts for my "slow" Army guy! I will contact Marcia...is she coming to the race? jj
Yes, barring another death or medical crisis in the family! Geesh!

Back