Silent Engines: Tim Dean

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey Gang,

I found out this morning that our friend Tim Dean has died. Tim has been fighting his demons for a long time now and I guess he couldn't find a way out. I am heartbroken but I know we all tried to help him so we must hold our heads up and know he is in a better place and at peace with himself. I had spoken to him Sat and he was doing good and excited about the up coming SOWEGA race. He wanted me to let everyone know he was coming back to racing so this was a shock to me and his friends.. Please keep his mom and family in your prayers.

Love ya Timmy...R.I.P. JJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! This is very sad news for everyone. Tim will be missed. Semper Fi rest in peace.

Mic

WOW this is unbelievable. Tim was a good racer and a great person,Funny and with a great personality. Met him in the fall nats in 2009 and a few other races afterwords and we always had a great time. The TUNNEL WORLD and this hobby has lost one hell of a racer and he will be missed. We Love you Tim and may you rest in peace. My condolences goes out to is family and friends..

Julian Conde

I'm speechless.

Godspeed Timmy we will always love and miss you ............

The Short Bus rides forever .

Andy and Georganna Greene

Without words, I am truly saddened by this.In our little group, there was only one Dizzy, smilin', and laughing, keeping all of us in stitches. JJ, if you have a address where we could send condolences, I want his mom to know what he meant to all of us.

Rest In Peace Tim.

Semper Fi

Godspeed.....

JJ,

Totally shocked right now. I just talked to him last week and he was so excited to be coming back to racing so he could kick my azz. He was a super funny guy with a heart of gold. He lived his life, his way, and all he wanted was for people to have fun when they were around him, which is something he did very well.

I will miss ya Timmy...... :(

I will call his mom and see what I can find out about the funeral and I will pass all the thoughts and prayers from his friends to her..he was a special guy and I will miss him so much. jj

Back