The JVD 20 Sport Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey JD,

And I thought the weather man said you were experiencing warm weather up there, Thought it was you dragging the weather up from SOCAL, and the sympathy generated by those of us that read your earlier tests at 34 degrees that help with some decent weather. Darn weather persons, just can't get it right for us boaters. Great weather here yesterday and today - time to go try to get a Scale boat painted. Good Luck with the boat JD. CHEERS !!! Bob

Never trust the weather people its always opposite. are u gonna be running this boat on the 15th Jerry?

Jerry

Weather man are just like women,You don't how much your going to get and when your going to get it.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey JD,

It looks GREAT !!!

Looks like you like to paint as little as I do. I have been shoting paint this past week too to cove up incisional scars on a developmental Sport 40, and get white onto a new MHR 8255 Scale boat. On my way out to wet sand the bottom of the Scale boat and hopefiully get a couple more coats of white on it. Top is good to go, just needs red, blue stripes,graphics, and clear coat.

I don't even want to hear the temps you'll have on the 15th - Har, Har !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Jerry,

The propellers will go out today and you will be able to test them next week.

Thanks For The Order,

Mark Sholund

That thing is going to need a parachute if it gets much faster. Am I seeing things or is JD standing in the water?

JD thats really awesome. I like those lines. Beautiful prototype.Will you be selling them?

Tony,

Some of the hop is from the propeller.

I just finished two new ones for Jerry to try.

I think the V-Cut will help that hopping.

Looks Like Winter Here,

Mark Sholund

Jerry,

So do you have an update on your set up?

I have a few more options in progress.

Any film?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Back