• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale PT Sport 20 HULL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mario Johnston

I have FOR SALE this Phil Thomas Sport 20 fiberglass hull.
Hull comes with ALL running hardware; strut/ stuffing tube equipped, flex shaft, rudder, 3 servos in rear radio box, Octura motor mount installed. Boat includes second set of updated mounts, 21 pipe and sharpened fin!
Carbon floor (pictured) and NEW paint job.
Hull just needs your motor, receiver, battery and tank. Rear cowl cover lost unfortunately.
$400 includes the ride to you within the continental US
20211125_200953.jpg
20211125_201120.jpg20211125_201251.jpg20211125_201317.jpg20211125_201041.jpg
20211125_201016.jpg

If this hull is still available i'm interested, just need to know if this would be NAMBA legal for our local FE P-Spec Sport Hydro class.

I have a buyer interested in purchasing this hull in a package deal with another hull I have listed for sale. Currently working on an accurate shipping quote. Sale pending

If this hull is still available i'm interested, just need to know if this would be NAMBA legal for our local FE P-Spec Sport Hydro class.

I am not certain what the NAMBA rules are for that class, as I am an IMPBA member only. Have a look, let me know. You're next on the list, then Alex

Currently waiting for K.R. Joye to confirm purchase, if he passes, Alex McCollister is next in line, then Paul Mousseau

Thanks again, Paul!
It really is a beautiful boat, I was lucky to have it. Unfortunately unexpected expenses came up that I knew would prevent me from getting around to it. Glad you're happy with it. Enjoy & Happy Racing!

Latest posts

Back