Team Ducati JAE 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanKewley

I just finished rigging my new JAE 21 for the P-Limited Hydro class. I wanted to give my JAE a little personality so I designed an epoxy glass cowl for it. It has a bit of a Retro dragster look. I'm going to start testing props this week :)

1Front.jpg

2Side.jpg

3Rear.jpg

4inside.jpg

Holy smokes, you nailed the "look" beautifully. :D Takes a Ducatista to understand and create that kind of art ! That "dragster" look needs some zoomies on the back ( or some termies !)

Just lovin' it

Tony

Holy smokes, you nailed the "look" beautifully. :D Takes a Ducatista to understand and create that kind of art ! That "dragster" look needs some zoomies on the back ( or some termies !)

Just lovin' it

Tony
Thanks Tony! I thought about putting some UL-1 header pipes on each side with some small Termignoni decals :lol:

Where did you get that cowl? It looks great!!!
Thanks! I made a plug and mold for it. http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=44136&view=findpost&p=399484

I got the idea for the design from Jeff Teaford's dragster and a land speed car.

jeff_teaford1.jpg

jeff_teaford2.jpg

Buckeye_Bullet_at_Bonnevill.jpg

That has to be the coolest looking JAE to date. That Ducati pit tootsie is looking good too!

Awesome looking jae!! What kind of speeds do P jae's/riggers run? I'm an electro ignanoramus!

Sean-it looks fantastic!

The P-Ltd Hydros can run in the high 50's to low 60's typically. Top ones can pull heat times on a 1/6th mile course in the low to mid 1:20's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, she looks like she's ready to make a run down Bonneville, NICE! Beautiful paint work too. Nice mirror finish.

Nice work!

Chris

That's one sweet looking boat!!!

Do you plan on selling the cowl? I'd like to get my hands on one.

Very nice build Sean!

No question the nicest looking JAE boat to date.

Kentley

Shoot Kentley, you must have some good looking jae's too, they're just to **** fast in those videos to see em!!

Hello Sean

That looks Awesome..... Nice Work

My JAE ended up weighing in @ 3 pounds 1 oz. RTR less LIPO

My 4S lipo is 1 pound 2oz.

Total run weight is 4 pounds 3 oz.

I don't know if thats heavy or not, but I love the way it runs.....

Again Nice job.

That stand looks like crap though....LOL

Thanks

Joe

Very nice Sean.

It is so nice looking that I feel I should give you fair warning. Stay out of lane one and two and I won't have to put scratch's on your nice looking boat. LOL

Doug

Back