Fuel tank for JAE 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

Its silly question time again, I have come to put the tank into my JAE 21 which is the one supplied in there hardware kit and it seems to be to tall, the tanks is a sullivan 8oz tank and it measure 45mm high and the hull is 40mm so I can't see how the glass fibre cover / top will fit, could it be there is a better fitting tank or is it a case of taking a heat gun to the tank and re-shape it a little :oops:

Many thanks for your help and guideness

Contact John Steltzer at SS Fuel Tanks. He is hear on IW. John has the dimensions for the JAE 21 in order to make a tank for you. Or, he will make a custom size tank to your dimensions. He makes top notch tanks that are guaranteed for life!

Hi Guys

Its silly question time again, I have come to put the tank into my JAE 21 which is the one supplied in there hardware kit and it seems to be to tall, the tanks is a sullivan 8oz tank and it measure 45mm high and the hull is 40mm so I can't see how the glass fibre cover / top will fit, could it be there is a better fitting tank or is it a case of taking a heat gun to the tank and re-shape it a little :oops:

Many thanks for your help and guideness
Zipp kits has a new cowl to work with the Sullivan 8 ounce tanks .Part number is 2415 . Good looking cowl.

Latest posts

Back