Team Ducati JAE 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Sean.

It is so nice looking that I feel I should give you fair warning. Stay out of lane one and two and I won't have to put scratch's on your nice looking boat. LOL

Doug
:unsure:

I'll stay out of lane 1 if you promise to pick a lane :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sean

That looks Awesome..... Nice Work

My JAE ended up weighing in @ 3 pounds 1 oz. RTR less LIPO

My 4S lipo is 1 pound 2oz.

Total run weight is 4 pounds 3 oz.

I don't know if thats heavy or not, but I love the way it runs.....

Again Nice job.

That stand looks like crap though....LOL

Thanks

Joe
Wow. You put that thing on an extreme diet. :eek:

Sean, we were nice to you, being your 1st year and and the nice whip you built. Now it is time for you to run the MAZO gauntlet. Many have tried but to only end up with hours of repairs, others have had such fear instilled in them that they usually hit the bank on the start."Rubbin is racin"

:lol: Jeff

@ Jeff: I plan to stay in the back, clear of the carnage, and then drive around everyone else's bits and pieces. :p

@ Hugh: She glides across the water and rails through the corners. I have tested 3 props so far, all from Mark Sholund (H-5, H-7, and H-10.) The H-5 performs the best in the corners, and the H-10 has the fastest top speed in the chutes. My Eagle Tree data tells me that I need more prop as all three props were only using between 72% and 75% of my power system's capability. I have yet to try my 1450.

@ Jeff: I plan to stay in the back, clear of the carnage, and then drive around everyone else's bits and pieces. :p

@ Hugh: She glides across the water and rails through the corners. I have tested 3 props so far, all from Mark Sholund (H-5, H-7, and H-10.) The H-5 performs the best in the corners, and the H-10 has the fastest top speed in the chutes. My Eagle Tree data tells me that I need more prop as all three props were only using between 72% and 75% of my power system's capability. I have yet to try my 1450.
What motor you running a UL-1?

My JAE ended up weighing in @ 3 pounds 1 oz. RTR less LIPO

My 4S lipo is 1 pound 2oz.

Total run weight is 4 pounds 3 oz.

I don't know if thats heavy or not, but I love the way it runs.....

Joe
I don't think thats to heavy Joe,

my JAE weighs 3 pounds 3oz. RTR less lipo

4s lipo is 1 pound 5 oz

total 4 lbs 8oz

With my new Sean Kewley built hatch

4 lbs 9 oz.

plus I still have to paint it.

Sean what does your SWEET JAE weigh in at?

4 lbs 15.3 oz with 2 x 2S 5000mAh packs. I ran it with a smaller pack (4S 3200mAh) and didn't see a difference in performance with the weight savings. I'll probably stick with the heavier packs as the additional weight doesn't seem to bother it.

Sean,

More options on the way to test.

ABC 50 x 69 pitched up, H-6 pitched up, & S-15.

These will load that motor more don't worry.

If you can pull the S-15 with good RPM you will

be fast.

Thanks For The Order,

Mark Sholund

Very nice work! Where do you run around here?
Hi Tim,

I run at Wallace Lake. PM me.

Mark,

Thanks! I should now have a pretty good selection of props to try for P-limited and P hydro. I'm hoping the JAE is large enough to handle a full P power setup as well.

Sean,

be fast.

Thanks For The Order,

Mark Sholund
Mark,

I've run your H-5 and H-7 in an Insane FE-30 and now building a JAE rigger. What's the "S-15"? I'm not familiar with that one...

Pete

Here is an Eagle Tree chart from testing a H-6 with the UL-1 motor, and a 4S 5000mAh pack. It looks like a pretty good short course heat prop.

Green line is Amps.

Blue is GPS speed.

Red is number of satellites locked.

Max, Min, and Avg for each at the bottom.

H-6_EagleTree_Chart.jpg

Sean,

be fast.

Thanks For The Order,

Mark Sholund
S-15...WOW! That's 49mm x 84mm stock! Wonder if a UL-1 can pull that much prop?

Sean,

be fast.

Thanks For The Order,

Mark Sholund
S-15...WOW! That's 49mm x 84mm stock! Wonder if a UL-1 can pull that much prop?
I'm not testing that prop in my P-limited setup. I plan to test it with my Medusa motor for the P-Hydro class. I've settled on the H-6 for P-Limited. This prop shows the best over all average speed for short courses (1/8 mile sprints)

Back