• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tall Fella racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Hi All,

I just wanted to take a minute and thank Tall Fella racing over in Australia for his purchase of my OPS parts. Ian is very easy to deal with, quick to pay and communications are impeccable. I highly reccomend that you all deal with Ian as he really is a stand up guy over there.

Ian, again thank you

Roy

Hello everybody .

It's the the Tall Fella from Australia here . Big Roy sent me a e - mail the other day stating that he was planning to list this post on International Waters , and Thanks for the reference - Big Roy and Gino . I plan on using these parts for some of my Scale Boat projects . Thanks again and I look forward to seeing the parts arrive in the near future .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Hello everybody .

I have just received the package of OPS parts from Big Roy . It included a OPS remote mixture control and that was a nice surprise - been after 1 for a while . So , I will search through all the unusaul parts in this collection and see what other goodies there might be . The main parts that I wanted are there as well and will be used shortly . Thanks again Big Roy , can't always get these parts over here any more .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
Back