Tail fin for Karleson roundnose

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tons of work and $'s involved for a small run of parts. Your roundnose 40 sure looks sweet, do you have any pictures of how you set up your radio box? I hope to race with you again next season Phil.

Larry

Tons of work and $'s involved for a small run of parts. Your roundnose 40 sure looks sweet, do you have any pictures of how you set up your radio box? I hope to race with you again next season Phil.

Larry
It has a rear radio box like the SuperSport45 and a front fuel tank in the nose.

Larry

Larry, I have pics of how the radio box is set up in my R.N. P.T. hull- P.M. your e-mail if intrested.

Glenn

Larry

Larry, I have pics of how the radio box is set up in my R.N. P.T. hull- P.M. your e-mail if intrested.

Glenn

PM. Sent. Thanks Glenn.

Larry

Phil,from the posts above I see that you don't have a tail fin now for the 40 size round nose,but are you planning to make one soon?I'm not at that point yet and can wait a while.The style I'm interested in is the Bud U-1 or U-12?

Harvey

Phil,from the posts above I see that you don't have a tail fin now for the 40 size round nose,but are you planning to make one soon?I'm not at that point yet and can wait a while.The style I'm interested in is the Bud U-1 or U-12?

Harvey
No Harvey no fin for the 40. You can cut out a fin from 1/8th ply and cover it with a layer of thin cloth, that is plenty strong.

Back