Summer Outboard Shootout!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

I wish you both would quit totally. There is no place for this in our hobby. How would it appear to someone that is considering getting into it? Not good in the least. Remember what our parents told us - "If you have nothing good to say about someone, then say nothing." Silence is golden.

John,

I agree, but the barrage of cheap shots keep coming, so I will keep addressing them with facts. It's quiet for a while, then BAMMM, they make another useless post. Anytime someone on IW tries to have a useful discussion, this is the result here lately. It happened to Carl's THOR thread, Bob Kinsel's stock outboard thread, and just about every thread I post...LOL, and many others. Hopefully it stops as you are totally correct, this crap does nothing good for our hobby. Have a great day!!!

You joined the discussion - and the post is advertising a race your not even going to attend- so not "useless" until you couldnt help yourself but step back in. Once again- kettle meet pot- . It can stop wherever you like- as I should choose to do and ignore you- and as I will as soon finish typing this and flushing the motor on my keyboard.
default_wink.png
Its all fun and games until someone looses an eye
default_sleep.png

The barrage of cheap shots as you call them- are also no more than you dish out on a regular basis, the difference being-

you cant take it .

At this point even I'm about over it and the way its spun from both directions- and yes I'm WELL aware of the role I played.

I will monitor this from here on out as a moderator here and take appropriate action as needed if this continues.

Andy

OK,,,, I can't help myself here..... I Must voice my opinion!

To start with, Jimmy, Ron, Andy I wish YOU 3 would stop the H.S. It IS really getting OLD...

From Ron's post above "Anytime someone on IW tries to have a useful discussion, this is the result here lately"

It only seems to happen contunually ot the OutBoard Form,,, With the SAME names heading the H.S.

And John is 100% correct,,, How would it look from an outsiders perspective? I'm a "seasoned boater/modeler" And can't believe the H.S. that spews from all 3 of your mouth's... GROW UP FELLA'S!!!!

At this point, all I can say is,,,, I sure am glad I don't run outboards.

Get over it boys,,, and move on!!!

Sorry Rick. You are correct. We need keep negative posts and responses limited to PM's and not the public forum. Hope you are doing well. Thanks.

OK,,,, I can't help myself here..... I Must voice my opinion!

To start with, Jimmy, Ron, Andy I wish YOU 3 would stop the H.S. It IS really getting OLD...

From Ron's post above "Anytime someone on IW tries to have a useful discussion, this is the result here lately"

It only seems to happen contunually ot the OutBoard Form,,, With the SAME names heading the H.S.

And John is 100% correct,,, How would it look from an outsiders perspective? I'm a "seasoned boater/modeler" And can't believe the H.S. that spews from all 3 of your mouth's... GROW UP FELLA'S!!!!

At this point, all I can say is,,,, I sure am glad I don't run outboards.

Get over it boys,,, and move on!!!
Agreed, and as stated above- I will refrain from any future replies on the subject matter at hand.

That said Rick, dont lump it all on the Tunnel Guys- as you know each and every one of us involved in this would give the shirt off their back to the next guy.

It got and is personal - period.

AND IT ENDS ON IW - NOW.

NOW-

Back to what this is REALLY ALL ABOUT -

Tri-Oval racing next weekend at Kems - yeah baby
default_cool.png

At this point I'm praying for the phone NOT to ring to schedule my surgery
default_laugh.png

Headed out to Brandon Sat and try and AT LEAST get the old SuperStock 40 up to speed , lord knows I dont stand a chance but wth.

Andy

Rick your opinon can be your opinion, no problem. But how do I get drug into this? I have said nothing,personaly to Mr. Shaw or about Mr. Shaw since our last spat in the for sale section. On the other hand Mr. Shaw makes his coments personal to me by aiming them at the Duncan Clan as a whole, not singling out Will as he should. So I will be looking for a public appology from you on here when ever you like.

Mr. Shaw wants to paint a picture of us like we are some " Hot Headed Hillbilly Rednecks" his words not mine. Maybe he's right about the hot headed and redneck part. I can go 3rd degree redneck in a instat, no problem, just push the right button and it's ON!!!! But I or we, the Duncan Clan/very tight knit FAMILY, are not hillbillies nor do we live like them. We are from a small coastal town in GA. We are Georgia Crackers from Scotish decent so if you are gonna insult us get it right!!!

As for Andy's coments yes this whole deal is very personal to those of us whos family names have been drug through the mud. I don't take that very lightly! My reputation as a person means a lot more to me than the list of R/C boat races I've won, which I list for everyone to see. So yeah there is no love for Mr. Shaw from the different individuals in the Duncan Clan. We are not quiet about it, not ashamed of it. I have no problem letting him or any one else know that on the computer or FACE TO FACE! I can talk it or walk it have no problem with either. We aren't really hound dog people, they are alot of noise and not much bite. Personally I'm a Pitbull kind a guy, my Lil Diesel passed away two years ago yesterday. He didn't take **** either!

So in conclusion Mr. Shaw and others if you want to talk **** to a Duncan go ahead, but talk it to the individual not us as a whole. One of us disliking you in one thing. Pissing all of us off is another!!

This will be my only posting like this as long as everyone plays nice. Now we can get my hi jacked thread back on track!!

Like Andy said we are gonna have some awsome racing next weekend at Kem's big pond cant wait to see all who attend!

Thanks, Jimmy Duncan

This will be my only posting like this as long as everyone plays nice. Now we can get my hi jacked thread back on track!!

Like Andy said we are gonna have some awsome racing next weekend at Kem's big pond cant wait to see all who attend!

Thanks, Jimmy Duncan
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
- lmao - who loves ya REDNECK
default_laugh.png

Save me a spot near ya cause if I gotta roll solo and tent camp, I'm borrowing some power for a fan in my tent
default_tongue.png

Jimmy , I spoke with the "banned one"
default_rolleyes.gif
and its looking like we are gonna ride out Friday AM -

Should be up that way mid- afternoon or so, we are camping out for the weekend so save us a spot next to ya so we can keep you guys up all night
default_ph34r.png

Who loves ya
default_wink.png

Rick your opinon can be your opinion, no problem. But how do I get drug into this? I have said nothing,personaly to Mr. Shaw or about Mr. Shaw since our last spat in the for sale section. On the other hand Mr. Shaw makes his coments personal to me by aiming them at the Duncan Clan as a whole, not singling out Will as he should. So I will be looking for a public appology from you on here when ever you like.

Mr. Shaw wants to paint a picture of us like we are some " Hot Headed Hillbilly Rednecks" his words not mine. Maybe he's right about the hot headed and redneck part. I can go 3rd degree redneck in a instat, no problem, just push the right button and it's ON!!!! But I or we, the Duncan Clan/very tight knit FAMILY, are not hillbillies nor do we live like them. We are from a small coastal town in GA. We are Georgia Crackers from Scotish decent so if you are gonna insult us get it right!!!

As for Andy's coments yes this whole deal is very personal to those of us whos family names have been drug through the mud. I don't take that very lightly! My reputation as a person means a lot more to me than the list of R/C boat races I've won, which I list for everyone to see. So yeah there is no love for Mr. Shaw from the different individuals in the Duncan Clan. We are not quiet about it, not ashamed of it. I have no problem letting him or any one else know that on the computer or FACE TO FACE! I can talk it or walk it have no problem with either. We aren't really hound dog people, they are alot of noise and not much bite. Personally I'm a Pitbull kind a guy, my Lil Diesel passed away two years ago yesterday. He didn't take **** either!

So in conclusion Mr. Shaw and others if you want to talk **** to a Duncan go ahead, but talk it to the individual not us as a whole. One of us disliking you in one thing. Pissing all of us off is another!!

Thanks, Jimmy Duncan
Jimmy, I do appolagize to you,,, it was Will, not you Jimmy that was spouting off..

Sorry Bout That.

Hope the race turns out to be a good time for all.. Enjoy

Thanks Rick.

We are gonna have a great time and hope to make this a yearly race.

Thinking about changing some things for next year with the race format, and make it a true Shootout race! The first 3-4 rounds score will earn you a spot in the final round. Where the top boats will race heads up for the win in each class. Points mean nothing!! You will have to race!

Yeah , Jimmy after we talked about this the other day , it REALLY seems like a great idea to adapt over to the sister race in the Fall-

We will have time to sit Cool Pop and Otter down and hash it out some next weekend - but I like it
default_cool.png

Thanks Rick.

We are gonna have a great time and hope to make this a yearly race.

Thinking about changing some things for next year with the race format, and make it a true Shootout race! The first 3-4 rounds score will earn you a spot in the final round. Where the top boats will race heads up for the win in each class. Points mean nothing!! You will have to race!
Just like the a main sat. night in valdosta orgolden isles........

Yes sir! Just like a Saturday Night dirt track throw down. We might even get a LCQ in there. Bring some REAL RACING into this. No points jockeying, no just riding around. You gonna have to get up on the wheel/stick and race! It might not grow into the biggest outboard race, or the best prizes given out race those spots are taken. It will be the best all out, Outboard RACING race there is. We might even try to bring a few guys out of retirement Connlley, Poole, The Atwell's. Even get "Smartmonkey/Cal Naughton"Kevin Lee fired up about this stuff again. Get some of these so called "Fast" boats to show up, and run heads up no BS.

Just to let y'all that are concerned know Mitch is out of quarantine and at home doing good! I talked to him tonight about an hour ago. He's gonna make it.
default_smile.png

Back