Summer Outboard Shootout!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyDuncan

The Inaugural Summer Outboard Shootout will be June14-15 at Kem's Big Pond in Sycamore, GA. The SOWEGA club's pond. We are gonna try and tame this little bull-ring oval, and make it grow into a tri-oval, so you guys can get the most out of your fast tunnel boats! It will be a good warmup for the Herb Stewart Challenge later this year. All outboards, Tunnels and ModVP's Gas, Nitro, and Electric classes. Its posted on rcracingevents. We have some of the best tunnel racers in the Southest already signed up its going to be a fun weekend. Judging by some of the SMACK that was talked, and not walked at the Tunnel Masters. Some of yall need to sign up, show up, and redeem yourself.

Looking forward to this event. That pond is a natural for a tri-oval course. Going to be a real drivers race with the best driving boats - TUNNELS. Competition looks pretty stiff and heats will be condensed with really fast boats. Winning there will be an accomplishment.

Mic

Hey Jimmy I intend to make this one! It's a little quick on turn-around from the Grand Prix race at Andersonville but Birdie and I will be there! See ya in A'ville week after next..

Later!!

Pat

Looking forward to this event. That pond is a natural for a tri-oval course. Going to be a real drivers race with the best driving boats - TUNNELS. Competition looks pretty stiff and heats will be condensed with really fast boats. Winning there will be an accomplishment.

Mic
Its gonna be awesome on that Pond Mic, as its shape begs for it anyway (tri-oval).
default_cool.png

LeMans starts may need to be forgone , but no biggie.

Thanks for all your hard work to make this happen Jimmy, looking forward to a good warm up race before the HSC later in the year. I got a sneak peek of the trophys a little while back and they are SWEET !!!!

Andy

I gotta REALLY wonder if Mr.Shaw is gonna show ????

Signed up for a bunch of classes - so
default_sleep.png

Ok thinking about going going to run D O/B and open O/B what is this about numbers on the boats long time since i raced IMPBA

Andy

Don't worry about Mr. Shaw Worry about Andy Mr.Shaw Mite be there if I get his new rocket ship done in time.

Dave

Come on Dave Iv heard about this rocket for 2 races now,and all i have seen is the Challenger desaster.
default_laugh.png

Time to put down the keyboards and pick up a transmitter. "Mite" is not going to cut it. Sounds like the excuses are forming. Not many places to hide here.

Mic

not yet to much time on IW and building FAST Boats. get it FAST Boats L.O.L. you got to give me credit where credit is due,you opened your self up for that one.and like boat racing,I put it in lane one

Come on Dave Iv heard about this rocket for 2 races now,and all i have seen is the Challenger desaster.
default_laugh.png
Even the Godfather gets his pokes- NICE
default_wink.png

Jimmy, you guys gonna be okay if we camp under the pine trees ? Me and the wife where thinking about just camping at the lake if thats cool ?

Andy

Guys need another entry in P/Q Tunnel for the race. We mixed the two classes for a better chance at making a class. Where are all the Mod VP boats at?

Unfortunately cant make this race but will be at the Herb Stewart race for sure want to travel more to these O/B races and have alot of fun

Jimmy,

If needed I will put a third P-Q boat together to make the class. Andy Smith said he is coming, just hasn't entered yet. He has a Q kneeler we set up and I think we could talk him into bringing it. Just change the class to "outboard" and not specifically tunnel.

Mic

Jimmy,

Scratch me for this race. Too much going on and a couple more boats to finish. Maybe the Herb Race will be a possibility later this year. You guys have fun. Thanks.

Back