Summer Outboard Shootout!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like maybe a little rain Sat- all good
default_wink.png

All packed up/ charged up and rolling in the AM solo style - S.O.S - here we come
default_cool.png

"Big Nasty" is all ready to play in OUTLAW 40 -

2z6i736.jpg

Jimmy, stay the hell out of my way this time would ya
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

swxxl2_th.jpg

All the best for the weekend gents (and ladies). Hope it stimulates a few more the November to come and show me what they have got!

Well Andy made it up there. I am sure he will let me know how things are going, so I suppose I'll update as I hear anything. Hope everyone has a great time.

What a pic....Thanks for the updates, keep 'em coming, Mrs. Greene! I'll be following this thread closely.

-Joey

andy , I noticed your 40 tunnel has no cavitation plate , how does the boat handle without a cavitation plate ps you might remember me from this past early march when I visited your pond site near tampa....bob

Well one day on the books. Everyone is having a good time. Didn't get much actual race info
default_dry.png
. But it is a really nice pond. Bob.. Andy says yes he remembers you and he will answer when he gets back, can't seem to post from his phone. Maybe when they get done with dinner I can get some actual results posted from the first three rounds.

357ikoz.jpg

All i've heard from drew so far is he has 2 3rd's & a dnf in 40 outlaw. That, & corey blew up a new .45 powerhead ( rossi?).

Looks like a bad "ROD"... I have busted some cases like that in my time with Picco 45 rod's,but that is a good one. She must have been running good before that happened. They always run really good right before they look like that. Need to talk to Terry K about making some better rods. He knows a lot about ti rods...I am sure he would have some good info. I know somebody has to make ti rod's or something with better aluminum than that rod. Any input...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to thank everyone who came, for making it a great weekend of racing. I can't thank the SOWEGA Club or the Gilley's enough for putting on an AWSOME race at a great location!! Can't wait to see everyone at the Herb Stewart Challenge at Brandon in November.

Jimmy, Not really sure where to start-

Kem and Mrs.Julie are hands down some of the best people in the land- THANK YOU both for what you do and provide for us. Your hospitality is so far above and beyond to the traveling racers and everyone that attended, words cant describe.

Thanks for making my camping trip a little more comfortable also
default_cool.png

The Duncans, what can be said when your dealing with a "clan" like that-

BEST **** PEOPLE AROUND - I enjoyed the time we spent racing together , but more so, the time we spend sharing conversation and good times.

Your father is an amazing man- be proud to call him Dad on this day my friend.

Chuck- hope I helped ya out my new brother from another Duncan, Piggly Wiggly has a whole new meaning now
default_tongue.png

It was a pleasure to meet you and hang out.
default_wink.png

Then you have the Sowega Club- Guys and Gals - THANK YOU from the heart, great race and we will be back next year FOR SURE .

The Tri-Oval was a perfect fit for that pond and I see many more killer outboard races there in the future.

Great Job by all, and Thank You again.

Got a ton of pics and stuff- but I really really need a shower and a home cooked meal
default_sleep.png

To the Duncan "clan"..... Thank you. He came home a happy. He really needed not only the racing but the time with you amazing folks. He is definitely renewed.

A little tease-
default_wink.png

Gonna work on another video montage in the next day or so but I'm beat
default_sleep.png

2pobfqb.jpg

rlfdbt.jpg

1zbapag.jpg

290sg95.jpg
2rn95it.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back