Summer Outboard Shootout!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLAY NICE CHILDREN
default_wink.png

Yes I'll be at the Fall Nats Ron, I'm not afraid to travel 8 hours to show that I don't have the skills to beat the best in the country
default_tongue.png

Brandon it's like a four way love nest, Ron Shaw, Mitch Atwell, John Otto and Andy Greene's in the middle trying to take it from all three :0

I'm pumped for this race, test and tune this weekend, might even get the gas boat entered depending on what these bottom mods did, and then half day next Friday and the Tunnel Mafia from Florida will be loaded up and on the way!

Mic,

Didddyyy said they were skeeeerrredd!!

All but Poole he's up the creek with a paddle! He'll get tired of paddling one day, and pick up his remote.

LOL. Moderator "keyboard racing" Andy keeps going and going just like the Duracell Bunny!!!

He wore out the tires on that last racing keyboard so I got him an upgrade!!!......
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

SR1_copy.jpg

My keyboards have never had tires - they fly on the prop and the USB cord only Pal, GET IT RIGHT
default_cool.png

SWEET setup tho- send it my way , with the bum knee I have plenty O time to test it
default_wink.png

Y'all haven't heard?

Mitch Atwell got quarantined after he came in contact with RSBSV while in Charleston, SC. Something about ball sweat on his hands.

A current photo of a quarantine room at the CDC in Atlanta, GA.

Mitch will never be the same!

Y'all haven't heard?

Mitch Atwell got quarantined after he came in contact with RSBSV while in Charleston, SC. Something about ball sweat on his hands.

A current photo of a quarantine room at the CDC in Atlanta, GA.

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

Mitch will never be the same!

Hey Will. You should know that place very well. Isn't that the same CDC in Atlanta, GA where some of your Duncan Clan stayed for 60 days due to contact from OSBlue dust from some sort of polishing project!!!!!...HAHAHAHAHAHAH......
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao...

How bout that NAMBA Outboard Director.... Get a sack of NUTS yet? I mean fly wheels???

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

That's what 2 DQ's for the big money thor cheerleader Ron Shaw?

Or wait I forgot... 2013 Fall Nats, that was your back up motor and you voluntarily pulled it from competition when you got caught... You should've at least got the Sportsmanship Award for that...

2014 Tunnel Masters... **** the same motor??? Let me cover it with my red shop rag and maybe they won't notice... Well hell Ron you got caught again with your pants down and azz bent over! I'm sure Mitch likes that...

Hopefully you found a sack of legal fly wheels and a pair of 1/4 x 20 nuts so you can be a big boy at the next race you attend and not have to intentionally pull yourself from competition...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL Will Duncan. I was trying not to help you "blow up" yet another thread but you guys are relentless!!!!...LOL. You guys keep throwing out these jabs so let's talk about it for the fourth time now....
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
After LMAO at your silly post above, I then started thinking, "where is all this jealousy and anger coming from?" Sorry to "pop" your bubble. Even though I posted the "For Sale" thread showing the engine with the "questionable" flywheel came from right here on IW, http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=46567 , and even touted as a brand new "never fueled, never fired" powerhead I bought as a backup, you and others are still trying to make others think I purposely tried to cheat my fellow boaters, like your Duncan Racing Team did in Atlanta. That illegal motor was your creation. So no, everyone knows yet again that I did not create this motor as your race team did with the illegal OS, probably in some hound dog guarded, blackened window workshop, at 3 am in the morning. Now, let's try to find out why the Duncan's and their race team are so angry. In the two short races that I have attended since my 17 year absence from RC boating, I have see your group:

1- yell and threaten and be extremely disrespectful to a CD and literally show your azz on the drivers stand at one race

2- get so mad at being DQ'd for running an illegal motor in another race that you ended up threatening a District Director and offering to fight him outside the gate

3- suffer a temporary "ban" from attending future IMPBA races due to the actions above

4- and the list goes on...LOL. I heard these types of actions are the norm for your group

Instead of showing up and acting like a bunch of Hillbilly Rednecks and causing havoc on the drivers stand, in the pits, and sneaking behind the scenes and hiding behind the CD, maybe you guys should simply come to the races and have fun like everyone else. Of course, if a bunch of old men, ( and even a 10 year old boy out raced one of your Duncan Racing Clan members and embarrassed him in front of everyone there at the last race.....
default_laugh.png
), were constantly kicking my family redneck race team's azz over and over, maybe now we should understand where all of this anger is coming from......HAHAHAHAH

Loosen up guys and have some fun for a change....
default_wink.png

BTW, still not sure why you are giving Mitch such a hard time. Maybe since him, his boys, and his brother just like to come to the races and have a good time with everyone, and not single out those that don't follow some of your groups "rules", you decided to throw rocks at him too. He is a pretty big guy so I would be careful with what I said to him. He is about as tall as all of your Duncan Race Clan stacked end-to-end!!!.....LOL

Ron Shaw lol no anger or jealousy, of you? I bet you got your rocks off when you thought that eh? Your topics 1-4 and your essay carry no clout and are about as worthless as you are lol. You and Obama must be related cause the BS not only spews from your mouth but in what you type as well : )

Lol looks like the only one that's been getting there ass handed to them is you... And the following week you muster up those shoulda wouldas...

And Mitch... He's out in the back yard playing on the swing set, I don't throw rocks at him just trying to lead him to the light : )

And what's are rules? Last time I checked it was IMPBA rules...

You seem to be the one who has trouble following them : )

LOL. Just as I thought. You like to play on words but don't believe in facts. All of my 1-4 essay statements as you call them above are facts, yours "blindless" cheap jabs. Go back and look at the last race in Charleston. Your entire Duncan Clan only picked up one top three. I alone picked up three. Others picked up multiple top threes as well, but not the Duncans. Look like you all got your azz handed to you after all, even after you pitched a crying fit over that flywheel.....LOL.

Peace out. Go back to that hound dog guarded workshop and get to work. Better luck at the Fall Nats......
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

I love the "blindless cheap jabs " - statement, We have all read your "bought it as advertised" spin DR, but the true FACT is -

Your memory is either as long as - well...............

or you didnt care-that or you are just plain stupid , cause you ran the same **** motor YOU KNEW was an issue TWICE - your weak little song and dance about thats how I bought it-

only flies ONCE after you knew it had an issue, So call it forgetfulness - oversight- or whatever Obama spin you want.

Now that said- POT MEET KETTLE -

as your doing exactly what you give me crap for- hmmmmmmm.

I would still love to see some proof that removing anodizing from a water jacket improves performance- buts thats a story for another day.

I love the "blindless cheap jabs " - statement, We have all read your "bought it as advertised" spin DR, but the true FACT is -

Your memory is either as long as - well...............

or you didnt care-that or you are just plain stupid , cause you ran the same **** motor YOU KNEW was an issue TWICE - your weak little song and dance about thats how I bought it-

only flies ONCE after you knew it had an issue, So call it forgetfulness - oversight- or whatever Obama spin you want.

Now that said- POT MEET KETTLE -

as your doing exactly what you give me crap for- hmmmmmmm.

Keep the rest of this civil or I will play keyboard moderator- period.

I would still love to see some proof that removing anodizing from a water jacket improves performance- buts thats a story for another day.

Latest posts

Back