Southeastern Outboard Championship is open for Entry

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is looking like its a race you don't want to miss! Beautiful pond and awesome people!
SideWinder - " In the House " , good to see you back here JJ
default_wink.png

Ron,

You've never been to Gilley-Land?

You will not be disappointed! Nice pond, great people and the best hospitality,,,, TRUE southern hospitality

I would be there,,, but I don't do outboards
Thanks. We have never been there but we are looking forward to the race!!!! Looks like a great race site.

Ron I am going to bring my RV as well. This is really an awesome lake.....The Gilley's are fantastic and Jimmy D knows how to hold a great race!

Spunds great Jeff. We will all have a blast for sure. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Hoping to come race, would be my first time there as well. Just want to confirm with Jimmy, we can RV camp, can arrive as early as Monday, and can run open aqua all week until 11am Friday, correct? Beasley

Concerning camping/RV's at the race site. There is one water spicket by the pond, but it's about 200 yards from the pit area. There are no sewer hook ups. There will be Port-A-Lets on site.

Is there a reason Jeff is registered to race 24 boats or is he that good lol
He's that good Shane. He is a Mic H understudy. He can hold one transmitter in each hand, and drive with his thumbs!!!...
default_smile.png
This is shaping up to be a great race.

BTW, has anyone heard anything out of Charleston???? Are they still planning on running the WTC this year?

James, it will be a standard points race no shootout for the overall. We will be having a shootout night race for certain classes on Friday night. We will get that posted next week. Basically having two separate races in one weekend.

James, it will be a standard points race no shootout for the overall. We will be having a shootout night race for certain classes on Friday night. We will get that posted next week. Basically having two separate races in one weekend.
Thanks, is the night race going to be just one class or? If so which class?

At the last Summer Outboard Shootout, it was 3 classes (B Sport, B, and D), if I recall correctly. Talk about a SHOW!

-Joey

Thanks, is the night race going to be just one class or? If so which class?

At the last Summer Outboard Shootout, it was 3 classes (B Sport, B, and D), if I recall correctly. Talk about a SHOW!

-Joey
Most fun you can have with your clothes on
default_wink.png

Back