Summer Outboard Shootout!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL........hahahahaha. Good one "moderator Andy"...Blahahahahaha...

I get my keyboard ALL ready to go - hrs and hrs and hrs of testing after all your smack of how I dont travel and just run my mouth -

GOT SPECIAL clearance to travel from the State of Florida and Gov Rick Scott - (You know I need a waiver cause I never travel and all)

Busted my azz testing with a hurt knee for weeks on end - and you bail ???

WEAK I SAY
default_ohmy.png

If we had Tom make you a Moderator would it help ??

Your Buddy,

Andy

Andy the famous "keyboard racer". Lets see, I have been to three major events already this year, You, a big fat zero.....Blahahahaha.

PSDP.KeySpeedLogoLg.jpg

Andy,

The only "testing" you do is when you "pee" in a cup at LabCorp weekly to make sure you are staying in line with the State of Fla. Work Release Program. Be sure to give your required 30 day notice to cross the border.

Andy,

The only "testing" you do is when you "pee" in a cup at LabCorp weekly to make sure you are staying in line with the State of Fla. Work Release Program. Be sure to give your required 30 day notice to cross the border.

BTW, just kidding. Lets not blow up this thread again. Peace out.

Thats the funny part, you don't piss me off, you just wear out the tires on that keyboard!!!......
default_biggrin.png

Seriously- try and get down to the Herbie race in November and lets all race the hell out of each other-and at the end of the day- kiss and make up and share a beer-dinner and some good times like the Tunnel guys are SUPPOSED to do .

Its overdue.

Everything looks ok except the "kissing". I leave that between you and Otto!!!....
default_tongue.png
You guys have fun.

And man I couldn't make the outboard masters but I can make this race and Mr Shaw drops out. I thought I'd finally be able to race this mystical THOR boat, but I guess the LYNX will dominate again
default_smile.png

You will get your chance one day soon Matt. Are you coming to Fall Nats?

Mic that sounds good tell Andy to bring his kneeler, and sign up in P/Q it wont be a problem.

Fall Nats -small nats - Lets keep this thread on track and friendly - You can mention that race up there in your own thread Mr.Shaw-
default_wink.png

The big question on this Forum and this thread is ????????????????????

Will Thor be represented in Fl at (for now) the 2nd largest tunnel race in the land ?

Latest posts

Back