STORM Final SMACKDOWN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure I wanna touch that one Foley, but an Atwell with a bottle of clear fluid of unknown origin and his arm around another man
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Hmmmmmm- Just saying
rolleyes.gif

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
MAN! Those are GREAT pics! Wish i could have been there....Andy, ill wear it like a man! :) I really have no choice with YOU GUYS! :rolleyes: SO "GO FAST"....pick yer poison....20 stock tunnel? 20 mod? Or maybe a 40 tunnel? CRIPES, it seems("i have no money") you own an ARMADA of full size boats, id think youd have at least ONE R/C TUNNEL! :p GET BUSY! :)

MAN! Those are GREAT pics! Wish i could have been there....Andy, ill wear it like a man! :) I really have no choice with YOU GUYS! :rolleyes: SO "GO FAST"....pick yer poison....20 stock tunnel? 20 mod? Or maybe a 40 tunnel? CRIPES, it seems("i have no money") you own an ARMADA of full size boats, id think youd have at least ONE R/C TUNNEL! :p GET BUSY! :)
Well, had you actually been there today, you may know the answer to Foley's class choice.
rolleyes.gif

Speaking of getting busy, you have a Mod VP in your future Bill- get on it
wink.gif

You missed a couple of killer heats in Mod VP today btw...........

Andy

Sticking with 20 stock seeing as how they aren't stock !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

R2

I had a great time today. Even though I was only running one class, I was able to stay busy helping out and watching alot of good racing. I certainly look forward to next year. I am going to see about putting together a stock tunnel to run next year so I can join in the nitro fun.

The Mod VP class was really neat ...i was amazed at how well the work . Crazy action with" Wild Man" Mike Culhane and Andy " Blockpass " Greene battling it out .

aren't you guys running impba "sport" 20 tunnel engine rules in this series? ain't" stock", if you are........

WOW!!!! :eek: :D B)

I hope guys will post their favorite momennts of the weekend here and we will start another thread in the OB forum with the results shortly. The race and the series capped off with a lot of fun, some very intense heat racing, guys coming off the drivers stand laughing with big smiles and very minor finger pointing at best. Watching Mike Culhane after he just barrel rolled and survived a spin out get right back in line and chase the leaders down in ModVP and all he could say is "hey watch that M@$$$$er go" with a grin from ear to ear. Personally I won a few heats and never had so much fun loosing heats to some really good divers.

As for the series I want upfront thank Charleston and SOWEGA and all the guys behind those clubs that hosted races and made this a total Southeastern championship race series. On the Florida end Randy Premo and Steve Hearl behind the scenes in the pits and on the drivers stand. Mark Poole stepping in to CD at both our races. And the guy who gets the most crap but without him this series and tunnel racing would not be what it is today, BILL BRITTON your the man.

Lets hear what your thoughts are and we will get all the results and statists posted.

Mic

B mod 2 lap..........

Not a fluke, but a statement from Drake.

Look out 2011 Huntsville.

ANY of the Mod VP heats-
cool.gif

even the one Poole took me out in
laugh.gif

Oh yeah and when the F/E (Ken?) racer jump started my truck with the Lipo out of his boat
blink.gif

Andy

Here is my contribution to the humor.....

How to trash a Mod-VP Championship Chase

Heat 1- 225 points <_<

Heat 2- 25 Stuff the boat on lap one :angry:

Heat 3- 0 Don't check to see if the motor is running backwards :huh:

Heat 4- 400 Nail the start (for a change) and hold off the hard chargers for the win :)

Heat 5- 0 Make a stupid left turn and crash into fellow OMC driver Andy Green. :eek: (Quite spectacular too)

:lol: :lol:

Oh and I did set a timed course record in Mod-VP that lasted about 15 minutes when Shawn took it back.

Remember the last line at the end of the movie "Patton".......Glory is fleeting! :D

Humor aside I would like to thank you guys for the Storm series. The Brandon, Sowega and Charleston clubs really made this thing come together. Thanks to Mic and Bill for the work with keeping up with all the paperwork.

The Brandon race is especially fun being a Storm only race and a good time had by all without being too rushed. I would like it to end a little bit sooner on Sunday though as I was drinking Mountain Dew and eating chocolate so I would not be in the ditch around Jacksonville!!

I got to get my B Sport rolling better as it is a great class.

Mod-VP is there now too with new drivers and more hull ideas to come for sure. Congrats to Mike Culhane for his third place in Mod-VP with his OMC boat that he just drove on Saturday morning for the first time.

Looking forward to next season.

Mark thanks for your help with my ModVP , I got a little "some" left in that boat and plan to find it in the off season.
wink.gif

Be ready Mike , if the re-match is anywhere close to last weekend , I cant wait
cool.gif

Andy Mason's boats looked good and Junker - well ..........
sad.gif
What can you say,

Fast ....

Im REALLY interested in seeing if we can get this going in WCRA this year, so I will start another thread and see if we can rally the troops.

If this weekend was any gauge, we should have plenty to run here in D3 .

Andy

It was a good time guys... I'll have videos posted soon, some really good crash scenes.... Hearl!!!!! :lol:

Steve did a great job wheelin the Mod-Vp... Thanks again... I got some good vids of Mike with the OMC time trial'in. We're going to have some new stuff coming for the spring and get the thunder chicken dailed, watch out Shawn :huh: I guess I'll step up and build a boat for me to drive , you guys looked like you were having a time up there ;)

My link

Hearl's bone crush'in crash in the front straight.....ouch!!!!! :eek:

It was a good time guys... I'll have videos posted soon, some really good crash scenes.... Hearl!!!!! :lol:

Steve did a great job wheelin the Mod-Vp... Thanks again... I got some good vids of Mike with the OMC time trial'in. We're going to have some new stuff coming for the spring and get the thunder chicken dailed, watch out Shawn :huh: I guess I'll step up and build a boat for me to drive , you guys looked like you were having a time up there ;)

My link

That just hurts watching it , but somehow I have watched it 20 times
rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTXhb7ac7Mo

Im soooo glad I zigged instead of zagging on that start or I would have been right in it
blink.gif

I was the first boat by the carnage on the outside
huh.gif

Andy

My link

Believe me the Mod vp class will be standard issue here in Florida very soon ,GGGGGGreat time wheeling the Mason Machine, very good runner , gonna invest some more time and few tweaks and????? well we 'll see next time LOL. Thanks again Andy and Chris for introducing another proven race quality hull we found a few bad bumps or I think we could of pulled off a win ,not just a second. thats ok ....... as for the "Incident" happened so fast ,nothing anyone could of done pretty tramatic to say the least, lucky for back up parts collection

after.jpg

before.jpg

Latest posts

Back