STORM Final SMACKDOWN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im really lookin forward to checkin out the ModVP boats!I was hoping that you guys ran em with Sport B engines....cost is a big deal these days!
Bill I picked up my gold head k/b and lower for peanuts compared to the other stuff I run.

Come on man ..............

Having 4 or 5 of them in the Dist would be way cool. B)

Andy

Im really lookin forward to checkin out the ModVP boats!I was hoping that you guys ran em with Sport B engines....cost is a big deal these days!
Bill I picked up my gold head k/b and lower for peanuts compared to the other stuff I run.

Come on man ..............

Having 4 or 5 of them in the Dist would be way cool. B)

Andy
Andy, the GODFATHER and MR. MONGAR should have one of my SS,s in thier hands by tommorrow...i just gotta find a good deal on a hull!Howd the race go?? I Had a GREAT time at the Rocket launch! I ran out of time or id gotten over there! :)

It was a blast Bill, you missed a great race.

We gotta get you a Mod VP so we can all chase Junker :rolleyes:

There is some strange irony in Poole giving a TBM member one of his boats :blink:

but I will let Mic fill in the blanks :lol:

Andy

Like I told Andy earlier, Poole sending the TBM boats is kind of like the Israeleys sending arms to the Palestinians. Go Figure.

I would not compare it to Israel and Palestine! :lol: More like putting a good hull in the hands of a known good driver. He was brave enough to ask. ;)

I see you have hired your lady driver for Brandon. Hope she is not planning on running blocker like Bentz, Seebold and Fountain would do. :lol:

Lets not forget I have a shared interest :rolleyes:

PM all offers :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Audra's favorite "purse" is made by Craftsman, and holds a reciprocal saw, 1/2 drill and circular saw. If she doesn't carve you up on the course watch your boat closely in the pits.

As for the OMC bunch. Mark word is your boat will be fast when they get through waxing it up good with "colonite wax".

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang! I need to send them some good wax before they bust the he** out of it!! Aint worried about that. B) I can always come out with Gen 3..or ......Project X...Bwhahahahah!

Hey, one of you guys down there do me a favor and tell Mike the boat will already have a radio box in it when he gets it. I seem to be playing message tag with him.

Thanks

Mark,

He will be out of town until the weekend, Turkey Day family thingy, but we will talk to him this weekend....

RP

Hearl, is it true you will be driving a pickle fork in Mod-VP? Which side do you want the yellow stripe on? Mike will be asking you which side you want the red stripe on. Heck, it will look good with both. :lol:

I'll get Audra in on this and add a pink stripe too. B)

Looking like Premo or the Godfather will be driving mine ;)

I have to pull out for La Sunday am and doubt I will be back in time to race :(

Gotta chase the real $$ not you fools :eek:

You girls have fun and dont tear up my boat :p

Andy

Andy
Take care andy hope to see ya soon and I will keep an eye on RP for ya.

Andy
Take care andy hope to see ya soon and I will keep an eye on RP for ya.
Will be at Brandon in the am to run the Hornet and make sure Randy has everything he needs for the Mod Vp-

Looks like this is shaping up to be a pretty large VP class, I can only hope our build get put off for a few more days so I can race ;)

Andy

Hope it works out that you can come too Andy. Really looking forward to this race as it will decide several points races. If you can't be there I will make sure the driver of your boat get some helpful tips. Biggest tip....just stay behind the yellow and white boat no. 62. :p

Hearl, is it true you will be driving a pickle fork in Mod-VP? Which side do you want the yellow stripe on? Mike will be asking you which side you want the red stripe on. Heck, it will look good with both. :lol:

I'll get Audra in on this and add a pink stripe too. B)
Wise man not rant on,we will see what red and yellow colors have to offer???? Confusious say: He who goes to bed with itchy butt wakes up in the morning with smelly finger. please bring gloves for your hotel stay .we insist!!!

TBM Outlaw

Latest posts

Back